• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    im avoiding getting mine taken out

kinda want them till death

y did u decide to take them out
    I was avoiding it for years now but yesterday my dentist told me its better to get them out because otherwise I might get problems with my other teeth. To be honest I don't know if I made the right decision. I feel like they talked me into it. They convinced me that its better to take them out now before its to late bla bla. I am so scared. :(
    My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
      I am not sad but very scared for tomorrow.. dentist appointment They are going to take out my wisdom tooth ( am I saying that right? )
      Aww insha'Allah you'll be okay :up:
      I hate the dentists too :( Too many bad memories. But I don't want to scare you any further. I'll tell you all about it zainah after your appointment insha'Allah :love:
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

The situation in syria is making me sad. I went on a news website and could see links of accounts of women that were raped, and it shocked and saddened me to see they were going through such horrors.

And the fact that people here including me joke around too much instead of being serious and actually being of some use to them, such as raising money for them or raising awareness or something.

The stories I saw upset me a lot and I wish I was there helping them somehow. Such as the women in an entire family being raped, being kicked out their home by the husband and along with their children, being raped for days at a time and lasting for months or even years, knowing some women commit suicide as they cannot take being beaten and held down and being raped again and again. It makes me feel guilty sitting here knowing that I have a easy life and still struggle to be a good muslim and yet they suffer beyond what I can even begin to imagine. It also leads to a lot of waswas and questioning which I do not like. May ALLAH curse the syrian government soldiers and the oppressors and throw them in the deepest pits of hell forever and give them a fate worse than satan and firaun combined. Ameen
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
          The situation in syria is making me sad. I went on a news website and could see links of accounts of women that were raped, and it shocked and saddened me to see they were going through such horrors.

And the fact that people here including me joke around too much instead of being serious and actually being of some use to them, such as raising money for them or raising awareness or something.

The stories I saw upset me a lot and I wish I was there helping them somehow. Such as the women in an entire family being raped, being kicked out their home by the husband and along with their children, being raped for days at a time and lasting for months or even years. It makes me feel guilty sitting here knowing that I have a easy life and still struggle to be a good muslim and yet they suffer beyond what I can even begin to imagine. It also leads to a lot of waswas and questioning which I do not like. May ALLAH curse the syrian government soldiers and the oppressors and throw them in the deepest pits of hell forever and give them a fate worse than satan and firaun combined. Ameen
          You can do what my family did. We raised the funds to build a small masjid for my grandma as sadaqah jariyah (it was finally completed today subhanallah). Everyone in the family donated something alhamdulillah. You can hold an event at home (like a family dinner) and raise funds that way. One of my mum's friends raised a fair bit that way. So the female members of your family could do that.
          Or let the imam of your masjid know and you could possibly do an event there?
          Or volunteer for the Muslim charities who are doing things for Syria. It's a shame you don't have the Caravan of Mercy up there or something similar- they actually have volunteers going to Syria in convoys, giving out food and essential items that the Muslim community in my city have donated. Alhamdulillah, a very good cause and the brothers apparently really learned a lot from the trip.

There's always something we can do. It's sometimes a case of thinking outside the box.
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

A bit sad that when I am genuinely unaware of something people I know make fun of it. I am always so nice to this person.
            God knows why I am very nice to people that don't care!
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
              A bit sad that when I am genuinely unaware of something people I know make fun of it. I am always so nice to this person.
              God knows why I am very nice to people that don't care!
              I know what you mean. But don't let others' bad characters defile your own, and don't let them bother you either.

Comment

• lost a good friend

Comment

gots the flu,:( my nose hurts like a beep! And heat is not helping
                  Last edited by *sheba*; 20-11-13, 02:18 PM.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Can't put a finger on it, could be missing my beautiful brother but I don't know what exactly it is. It's been for two days now :/

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 23-11-13, 10:46 PM.
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                        Can't put a finger on it, could be missing my beautiful brother but I don't know what exactly it is. It's been for two days now :/
                        Same here :/
                        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                        As You have sanctified Your house,
                        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                        In which permission of entry
                        Is only granted to a few,
                        Please Allah, allow my heart
                        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

:there:

Comment

Grrr life

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                              Same here :/
                              What to do? It makes one a bit unproductive
                              Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              Grrr life
                              I know. Whatsup? Do you just wanna cry together? I'm up for that

لا تفكر كثيرا
                              بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

What to do? It makes one a bit unproductive

I know. Whatsup? Do you just wanna cry together? I'm up for that
                                at our limited time in this dunya and how we think we can afford to mope around, shame on me. May Allah forgive us all.
                                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                                As You have sanctified Your house,
                                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                                In which permission of entry
                                Is only granted to a few,
                                Please Allah, allow my heart
                                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                                X