• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    are u in a cave?

cheer up bro
    Pretty much. I am sure I am the only Muslim in this town. The closest Masjid is almost 3 hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
      Pretty much.
      when will you get out of the cave?

Comment

I miss my mom, my dad, my nieces and nephew my lil sis. I miss my room, my bed, my house, the street I grew up on and all of my friends and family. The masjid where I used to go, my neighbourhood and the city I grew up in. And I also miss the old me :(
        :( cheer up bro!!! better days lye ahead, remember Allah doesn't burden a soul. With more than it can handle.
        "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

when will you get out of the cave?
          I don't know. And even if I do, I don't think I'll go back...

Comment

I don't know. And even if I do, I don't think I'll go back...

“The planning of The Almighty (Allah) is better for you than your own planning, and He could deprive you from what you ask to test your patience. So let Him see from you a determined patience and you will soon see from Him what will give you joy. And when you have cleaned the paths of answering (of supplication) from the stains of sin [i.e have repented] and were patient about what He has chosen for you, then everything that happens to you is better for you whether you were given or deprived of what you have requested.”

— Ibn al-Jawzi

I dont know why you wont go back, or even whats going on with you....but, you strong and Allah aza wa jal always helps us , we jus gotta ask :)

Comment

I miss my mom, my dad, my nieces and nephew my lil sis. I miss my room, my bed, my house, the street I grew up on and all of my friends and family. The masjid where I used to go, my neighbourhood and the city I grew up in. And I also miss the old me :(
              :(
              Go visit your friends!!!
              You need cheering up,

In sha Allah things will change
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).
                May Allah give you strength and patience to deal with this ordeal - been upset myself lately, but we can get through it with the help of ALLAH!
                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                As You have sanctified Your house,
                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                In which permission of entry
                Is only granted to a few,
                Please Allah, allow my heart
                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

-My suhr was light and unpleasant since the pancakes taste horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
                    -My suhr was light and unpleasant since the pancakes taste horrible.
                    Subhaan Allah. You guys are just having suhoor? It is `Ishaa here in the Middleeast.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                      Subhaan Allah. You guys are just having suhoor? It is `Ishaa here in the Middleeast.
                      -Nah had suhr 5 hours ago, dhur comes in an in hour.

Comment

knowing that im barely tolerated as part of the family.

Comment

:there: In shaa Allah it'll get better :love:
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

so were a lot of the salafs
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Well sis
                              We're all your family so be happy:)
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                Well sis
                                We're all your family so be happy:)
                                Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                :there: In shaa Allah it'll get better :love:
                                Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                                so were a lot of the salafs
                                barakAllahu feekum

Comment

Working...