X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

this quiz I don't wanna study anymore
    Make dua for me guys

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      A sad reality that one never ever ever thought would be the case actually became apparent.

Allah guides whom He wills and we ask Allah to guide us all but don't you dare for a second even think that those physically closest to you are on your side. Yes even if they are your most closest ones they can become your enemies within a moment.

Who needs enemies when there are enemies within. Makes you realise that all you ever need is Allah and those good Muslims He brings in your life who are genuine.

But even then you can't break family ties which is a rahma in an of itself.

Also I guess :masha: this is why this islam ummah thing is really worth more than family.

Disclaimer; take all at face value without trying to read between the lines.
      Don't worry I won't ask any questions :there: :(

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Another day at work :(
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

From yesterday

Son Coming home from school yesterday, after maths class so decided to meet him halfway there. I saw him before he saw me
          It felt sad seeing my son all by himself, coming home in the dark.

And it made me sad that my children are missing out on the cozy childhood that i got, Ciming home- mom always there. Hot food, a bigger family.

The perils of modern western life :(
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Last edited by Rebel101; 12-11-13, 09:03 AM. Reason: nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              From yesterday

Son Coming home from school yesterday, after maths class so decided to meet him halfway there. I saw him before he saw me
              It felt sad seeing my son all by himself, coming home in the dark.

And it made me sad that my children are missing out on the cozy childhood that i got, Ciming home- mom always there. Hot food, a bigger family.

The perils of modern western life :(
              Aww. I feel your pain sis. But guess what? He wasn't alone, he had the most merciful keeping an eye over him, what better company is there??
              Remember, he who has Allah, has everything and he who loses Allah loses everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                Aww. I feel your pain sis. But guess what? He wasn't alone, he had the most merciful keeping an eye over him, what better company is there??
                Remember, he who has Allah, has everything and he who loses Allah loses everything.
                :jkk: sis
                You don't know how happy your post made me
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  :jkk: sis
                  You don't know how happy your post made me
                  :love: :alhumdull

Comment

........... ops
                    dumb ummah forum wont show gif!
                    Last edited by Saleem Gub; 12-11-13, 04:15 PM.
                    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I would've gone to see Mufti Menk tomorrow :(

But the gay brigade came out and being the gatecrashers they are, were party poopers.

How can you hate on Mufti Menk?! What the heck is there to hate?!
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

feeling old now :(
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                          feeling old now :(
                          Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            Get over yourself.

but I can't
                            Last edited by *sheba*; 13-11-13, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I miss my mom, my dad, my nieces and nephew my lil sis. I miss my room, my bed, my house, the street I grew up on and all of my friends and family. The masjid where I used to go, my neighbourhood and the city I grew up in. And I also miss the old me :(

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                                I miss my mom, my dad, my nieces and nephew my lil sis. I miss my room, my bed, my house, the street I grew up on and all of my friends and family. The masjid where I used to go, my neighbourhood and the city I grew up in. And I also miss the old me :(
                                are u in a cave?

cheer up bro

Comment

Working...
                                X