Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
    600+ messages :$ sorry if we crashed your phone...
    you got that message then
    gosh you guys know how to talk!
    :rotfl:

you gotta pay for a new phone now missy :p
    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
      Had a really rough day.
      Busy day with the babies???
      In sha Allah you will get into a routine.
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post

My wassup is holding up but in the past it has crashed.
        Better get a decent phone if you want to stick with us :)
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
          Had a really rough day.
          I am sorry to hear that sister. May Allah make it easy on you and give you patients. If you want to talk about it you can PM me. I kinda know what you are going through at the moment. :love:
          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            My wassup is holding up but in the past it has crashed.
            Better get a decent phone if you want to stick with us :)
            the problem aint the phone
            it's you lot...................ok and maybe a little to do with the phone :embar:
            "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
            (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
            He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

the problem aint the phone
              it's you lot...................ok and maybe a little to do with the phone :embar:
              So now we're a problem

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                So now we're a problem
                I know right
                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                As You have sanctified Your house,
                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                In which permission of entry
                Is only granted to a few,
                Please Allah, allow my heart
                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Gave of my developers a task to do
                  missed the deadline last week so i asked him show me what you done
                  his done bugger all since ramadhan... slacking and produced hardly anything!
                  Should i fire him this week or give him another chance........hmmm!

Comment

If it means you staying with us.. we shall all chip in for a new phone, what d'ya say? :)

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                      Ask him that directly and I'm pretty sure you'll have most tasks done pretty quick. When I was a test analyst the developers always always slacked and never met deadlines seems like a trend.

---

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                        If it means you staying with us.. we shall all chip in for a new phone, what d'ya say? :)
                        i'm not complaining :D

I'm only joking, I would never do such a thing!
                        I need to get a new one or get it fixed anyway

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                          Give him another chance
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I am tired but I cannot sleep becaus I have a banging head ache
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

stupid tests :(
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

A sad reality that one never ever ever thought would be the case actually became apparent.

Allah guides whom He wills and we ask Allah to guide us all but don't you dare for a second even think that those physically closest to you are on your side. Yes even if they are your most closest ones they can become your enemies within a moment.

Who needs enemies when there are enemies within. Makes you realise that all you ever need is Allah and those good Muslims He brings in your life who are genuine.

But even then you can't break family ties which is a rahma in an of itself.

Also I guess :masha: this is why this islam ummah thing is really worth more than family.

Disclaimer; take all at face value without trying to read between the lines.
                                Last edited by F_R; 12-11-13, 02:13 AM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                -------------------------------------------------------
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X