Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    All I know he married a white woman. He does have kids.
    His family is originally from Peshawar.

:-O You know too much!
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
      :-O You know too much!
      Picked up through life. I don't spend my time watching all his rubbish. But yeah, I live in this world like the rest of you...it's hard not to have grown up and not knowing about him if you're from a desi family. Dilwale... I'll stop there.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I have an interesting story about the power of dua plus backed by action, that maybe I will share one day here.

It involves a major sin that involved me going against my entire family.

But do dua sunrise and back it up with action. Do not just do anything and expect to see a change.
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          Picked up through life. I don't spend my time watching all his rubbish. But yeah, I live in this world like the rest of you...it's hard not to have grown up and not knowing about him if you're from a desi family. Dilwale... I'll stop there.
          This made me laugh out loud loooooooool :rotfl: :rotfl: hahah xD

Oh mayn I feel bad I know the rest of it :'(

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

I'm CLUELESS to what you guys are talking about :-/

come on fill me in...........lol
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

This made me laugh out loud loooooooool :rotfl: :rotfl: hahah xD

Oh mayn I feel bad I know the rest of it :'(
              Lol. don't feel bad.

1. Wake up early!
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                I'm CLUELESS to what you guys are talking about :-/

come on fill me in...........lol
                Goodness, I'm such a bad influence.

It's nothing important.

You just focus on being good.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

stress
                  work I left till last minute
                  phone keeps freezing
                  bad mood
                  "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                  (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                  He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                    stress
                    work I left till last minute
                    phone keeps freezing
                    bad mood

Smilee it'll get better in sha Allah.. one day we will all grt even though atm we dnt grt some things..
                    That was sooo lame but hadda be done lol. May Allah relieve your worries soon.

---

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
                        :(
                        Hope all is well with you sis.. why the sad smiley?
                        My heart will go on

Comment

I don't even know why I am sad.
                          :, (
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Smilee it'll get better in sha Allah.. one day we will all grt even though atm we dnt grt some things..
                            That was sooo lame but hadda be done lol. May Allah relieve your worries soon.
                            amen and same for you too

why did u bold the phone part though.....what you trying to say.....
                            "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                            (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                            He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                              amen and same for you too

why did u bold the phone part though.....what you trying to say.....
                              600+ messages :$ sorry if we crashed your phone...

---

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                                Hope all is well with you sis.. why the sad smiley?
                                Had a really rough day.

Comment

Working...
                                X