Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Saleem Gub View Post
    use a cork, use two corks no running any more(unless u use feet) and use mouth to breath problem solved
    how am I suppose to fit corks up there? my nostrils arent big

head,nose,teeth,throat all hurting

but gotta remember
    لا بأس طهور إن شاء الله
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Caffeine withdrawal symptoms, can't keep my eyes open. :zzz:

Comment

Honestly this heat is making me sad/angry/annoyed.

I feel like I'm literally frying
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
          Honestly this heat is making me sad/angry/annoyed.

I feel like I'm literally frying
          It's freezing here. :(

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
            It's freezing here. :(
            lol Jealous? Even though it's hot, I'd rather burn then take the cold
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

All the member bashing on here astaghfaru'Allah.

Comment

Many people surrounding me (relatives mostly) are quick to answer questions on Bollywood and other garbage, but if asked a simple question on Salah or anything Islam related.. they have NO clue whatsoever. This makes me deeply sad. *sigh*
                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                As You have sanctified Your house,
                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                In which permission of entry
                Is only granted to a few,
                Please Allah, allow my heart
                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                  Many people surrounding me (relatives mostly) are quick to answer questions on Bollywood and other garbage, but if asked a simple question on Salah or anything Islam related.. they have NO clue whatsoever. This makes me deeply sad. *sigh*
                  Well there's an opportunity for you to gain good deeds, by teaching them :up:
                  Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Sharukh Khan.... Lol.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

sis, don't be sad about it!! they're probably not aware.........tell them something about islam they'll probably be grateful about it?? maybe lol, and they may consider reading more about it etc
                      Alhamdullilah nothings made me sad today expect to see the above sad :(
                      Bless you all- Ameen!
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by magic. View Post
                        sharukh khan.... Lol.
                        loooooool
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

muslims are dying all over the world
                          لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                            Well there's an opportunity for you to gain good deeds, by teaching them :up:
                            True.. trying, need to be more patient..

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                            Sharukh Khan.... Lol.
                            LOL! They know who that dude's wife is, they know who his uncle is, they know his kids names, they know he broke a leg, they know how far apart his eyes are from each other grrrr -___- (exaggeration but you get the point)

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

True.. trying, need to be more patient..

LOL! They know who that dude's wife is, they know who his uncle is, they know his kids names, they know he broke a leg, they know how far apart his eyes are from each other grrrr -___- (exaggeration but you get the point)

All I know he married a white woman. He does have kids.
                              His family is originally from Peshawar.

8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                sis, don't be sad about it!! they're probably not aware.........tell them something about islam they'll probably be grateful about it?? maybe lol, and they may consider reading more about it etc
                                Alhamdullilah nothings made me sad today expect to see the above sad :(
                                Bless you all- Ameen!
                                Aw almost missed this!

They are well aware but give into desires, thing is bad habits are hard to break and having my "not so popular" uncle around doesn't help he brings with him idle talk, music, bollywood, and general mess (I got my thread about him deleted but I can rant a bit here) which has a direct impact on my family, all my hard work to keep them away from this filth is fruitless :'(

I will keep trying though, in'Sha'Allah they can't ignore the reminders for long!

---

Comment

Working...
                                X