Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by gamma View Post
    I was really sad when a patient told me of the problems they have at home. They have been married for 65 years, their partner has dementia, while they have angina. They both are in their late 80s. My patient has to run around cook and clean at his age because there is no one else to do it for them. The social help they get from the government is inadequate. We really as people need to understand our responsibilities to our parents. I pray Allah swt makes it easy for them ameen
    Why do I always come to this thread and depress myself *sigh*

Alhamdullilah alla kulli haal - when reading things such as the story above I thank Allah for He could have placed me in a worse situation as the one you're describing.. May Allah grant this person ease.
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Daughter talking to me about her residential.
      Apparently one of her class mates was upset because ..........get this............

she (a muslim girl) had asked a boy out and he stood her up

Subhanallah, at the age of 12
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I saw a cat that looked really underfed and it was injured, it was walking very slowly along the road. It stopped outside a shop, so I told the owner and hope she did something about it. But it was really sad, we need another Umar Ibn al-Khattaab to care for the rights of the animals and human beings :(

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
          I saw a cat that looked really underfed and it was injured, it was walking very slowly along the road. It stopped outside a shop, so I told the owner and hope she did something about it. But it was really sad, we need another Umar Ibn al-Khattaab to care for the rights of the animals and human beings :(
          I few weeks ago I saw a cat with its head stuck in a crisps bag.
          It was kinda funny but sad as well. As I went to help it, it got scared and ran off.
          It banged it's head against a gate, that kinda shook him up I could tell from his walk.
          But saw it a few days back, creeping around like a boss, so it all ended well in the end.
          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
            When I learned that all the moderators on this forum have changed! Anyone know what happened to Te'oma. He used to be a moderator here right?
            he had a bad accident and injured his head and lost his memory, please remember him in your duaa insha Allah.
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
              he had a bad accident and injured his head and lost his memory, please remember him in your duaa insha Allah.
              oh my ^ that is terrible. will pray for him
              ========

got earache, sore throat, cold, n toothache . wah
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

the jealousy of mods makes saleem sad :(

Click image for larger version

Name:	banned.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	10742260

it must be a crime to be as good looking as i am.
                www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Saleem Gub View Post
                  the jealousy of mods makes saleem sad :(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59731[/ATTACH]

it must be a crime to be as good looking as i am.
                  your comedy is like 1999

we in 2013 now ..
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Post me your picture bro.

Let me see why they banned you.
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                      Post me your picture bro.

Let me see why they banned you.
                      u can already see it
                      my avatar

Comment

She probably died during childbirth, if not, she was so close to her due date ;(

Click image for larger version

Name:	diego.frazao.torquato.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	10742273Click image for larger version

Name:	motherandchild.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	10742274

Brazilian boy Diego Frazao Torquato playing at the funeral of his murdered violin teacher, Evando Joao da Silva. Diego would die a year later in a failed surgery related to his leukemia.
                        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

my nose is like a tap
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                            my nose is like a tap
                            then let it run till there is nothing to.......ummmmmmm run

Comment

Originally posted by Saleem Gub View Post
                              then let it run till there is nothing to.......ummmmmmm run
                              that is the thing, its running non stop.

so annoying.
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                that is the thing, its running non stop.

so annoying.
                                use a cork, use two corks no running any more(unless u use feet) and use mouth to breath problem solved

Comment

Working...
                                X