• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
    He got banned ?:shock:
    Yes it's very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
      Yes it's very sad
      Saleem got banned for what? We will miss his avatar pictures ( kids and moi )
      My heart will go on

Comment

Last edited by Magic.; 01-11-13, 11:27 PM.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Friend came around tonight.
          Alhamdulillah she's a wonderful lady, god fearing and loves her deen. I have never heard her complain about anything, and with each sentence she says bismillah, alhamdulillah, Subhanallah

In the 10 yrs I have known her, she has never felt sorry for herself and yet today she cried because of the pain that someone had caused her. Why why why do the good people suffer, and yes I know my answer.

Allah will test those who he loves the most until the moment of their death.
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            Alhamdulillah she's a wonderful lady, god fearing and loves her deen. I have never heard her complain about anything, and with each sentence she says bismillah, alhamdulillah, Subhanallah

In the 10 yrs I have known her, she has never felt sorry for herself and yet today she cried because of the pain that someone had caused her. Why why why do the good people suffer, and yes I know my answer.

Meskiena,

May Allah swt give her sabr and take her pain away. Ameen
            My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post

May Allah swt give her sabr and take her pain away. Ameen
              Ameen.

2 messages I received from 2 very different people in 2 different parts of the wordl

Both bought tears to my eyes and shivers down my spine :(
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I checked my call history today and I've had no calls since Tuesday :(

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

Awwww :'( May Allah ease her pain. Good people usually suffer because they're not malicious have no bad intentions and others take advantage of that.
                  Last edited by sunrise867; 02-11-13, 10:46 PM.
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Bro Saleem got banned. Sis FutureImam got banned too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slower View Post
                      I checked my call history today and I've had no calls since Tuesday :(
                      don't be sad
                      appreciate these moments
                      'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                      Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                      علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by arq View Post
                        Bro Saleem got banned. Sis FutureImam got banned too.
                        how did they get banned?
                        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                          how did they get banned?
                          I don't know probably they went into an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleem Gub View Post
                            thats horrible!
                            why are u used as a substitute for a stove? u'll get first degree burns!!
                            loool
                            Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

I was really sad when a patient told me of the problems they have at home. They have been married for 65 years, their partner has dementia, while they have angina. They both are in their late 80s. My patient has to run around cook and clean at his age because there is no one else to do it for them. The social help they get from the government is inadequate. We really as people need to understand our responsibilities to our parents. I pray Allah swt makes it easy for them ameen

Comment

When I learned that all the moderators on this forum have changed! Anyone know what happened to Te'oma. He used to be a moderator here right?
                                Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 03-11-13, 03:05 AM.
                                Watch those eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X