Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! thats right run run! or youll be well done!
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
      Probably going to get it in the neck for saying this

but it really depresses me reading about sisters who get infatuated by men who said hello to them in real life or even on social media
      I bet the brothers get even more infatuated.
      One thing I have learnt frim this forum is 'don't ever smile at a brother, even if he smiles at you first' coz all sorts of wierd ideas go on in his mind smh
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
        I appreciate your opinion, :jkk:
        If they need to be shouted at, by all means do so but as they get older they need to start respecting you as an authority figure
        Don't forget, shouting leads to more shouting so find something that will work on them
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

well not sad, but scared.... thunder
          Last edited by *sheba*; 31-10-13, 08:12 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I wish people would start being united instead of divided. . I went to help somewhere today and the head sister seemed like she wanted nothing to do with me, whilst the others where making such an effort to make me feel comfortable, I know we shouldn't expect from people and only expect from Allah as our reward will be with Him but its easier said than done. Wonder where love for your brother what you love for yourself went :/ *over and out*
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Kids are at moms today n I have ended up home alone

Not used to it:(

Don't even feel like eating

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Kids are at moms today n I have ended up home alone

Not used to it:(

Don't even feel like eating
                Well at least you wont have to cook anything, so you can just chill
                Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-MjYqCE2cE

This video, ^ sad but now reflecting

We should stop saying oh its just a small sin Allah will forgive me...coz that is what could make us enter hell temporarily
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
                  ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                    Well at least you wont have to cook anything, so you can just chill
                    No keeping of forum threads today
                    Well the controversial ones. Some members upset me

Keeping safe on the fun threads

Comment

Ignore the ones who upset you

Away for a bit

Comment

sorry to hear ur upset

hope thisll cheer u up

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...when-mum-sings
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
                        ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                          sorry to hear ur upset

hope thisll cheer u up

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...when-mum-sings

Awww :jkk: for that

Comment

Comment

The ban of saleem gub

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                                The ban of saleem gub
                                He got banned ?:shock:

Away for a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X