• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
    I have nutella
    s'alright don't like nutella that much
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      yeah got it but that involves EFFORT which i don't have right now
      alright don't rub it in
      true, u aint gna so ill leave my advice

LOL
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        s'alright don't like nutella that much
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Shocked_meme1.png
Views:	2
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	10742179
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

My kids.. :( they don't listen to me anymore like they used to.. I have to ask things like 10 times before they listen. life it hard.
          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
            My kids.. :( they don't listen to me anymore like they used to.. I have to ask things like 10 times before they listen. life it hard.
            you are a mum? nice...
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              you are a mum? nice...
              Most of the time its nice but today I feel like crying and throw them out of the window.
              My heart will go on

Comment

Most of the time its nice but today I feel like crying and throw them out of the window.
                Oh no, how old r they?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  Oh no, how old r they?
                  Old enough to drive me crazy sometimes but other then that, they are very sweet boys. May Allah bless them. ameen
                  My heart will go on

Comment

That's why you need these

picture

Whenever I disobeyed my mum, she used to threaten to hit with this, but she never did. From then on I did what she said without her repeating herself.

Even now that thing scares me.
                    Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                    O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

I am quite hungry!

I would love a kebab right now!
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by no.name View Post

picture

Whenever I disobeyed my mum, she used to threaten to hit with this, but she never did. From then on I did what she said without her repeating herself.

wow.. that is scary . I was actually shouting at them earlier and I feel so guilty right now. Parenting is hard work.. May Allah swt bless our parents and reward them for everything they done for us. ameen
                        My heart will go on

Comment

wow.. that is scary . I was actually shouting at them earlier and I feel so guilty right now. Parenting is hard work.. May Allah swt bless our parents and reward them for everything they done for us. ameen
                          Yeah it is scary , and should be used only and i mean only as a last resort. However that thing did work for my mother.

The problem is if you continue to let them to disobey you like now that's , there's a possibility that it might go into a habit. Better to address the problem from early on.

Imo very lite beating is required to set children straight, otherwise you mighte encounter consequences in the future.

Don't tak my word on it, just my opinion.
                          Last edited by mohammed.; 29-10-13, 11:44 PM.
                          Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                          O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

Yeah it is scary , and should be used only and i mean only as a last resort. However that thing did work for my mother.

The problem is if you continue to let them to disobey you like now that's , there's a possibility that it might go into a habit. Better to address the problem from early on.

Imo very lite beating is required to set children straight, otherwise you mighte encounter consequences in the future.

Don't tak my word on it, just my opinion.
                            I appreciate your opinion, :jkk:
                            My heart will go on

Comment

I appreciate your opinion, :jkk:
                              Also, I'm not a parent, but I think when dealing with children, it's better to level with them instead of imposing one's sense of superiority as an adult or parent on to them. That way, the child is more likely to listen, whereas telling them off only invites more disobedience because you know how children are, they never like being told what to do. When you explain gently why what they're doing is wrong, they respond better. And if nothing else works, scare them with stories: my parents when I was young used to say 'if you're not in bed by this time' or 'if you don't listen to your elder, the man with no head will come and take your head' and stuff like that. Used to terrify me!

Comment

picture

were these stick created just to beat children?
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Working...
                                X