Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by kh4N View Post
    My dad told me about the time when he saw a strand of grey hair on his mothers head and he broke down because of the thought of his mother growing old. I swear, mothers are one of the best creations of Allah (swt). I love my mom!

My grandma still tells off my dad. Lol, it's so funny to watch.

Sorry for ruining the theme of this thread.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

my dad is not feeling well
      “And if ye were to count the Blessings of Allah, never would you be able to enumerate them.

Truly! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        :there: take it to a tailor?
        yah that's what im gonna do inshallah

Comment

Originally posted by Azeeza View Post
          Aw bro.

He will get better.

1. Wake up early!
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
            Aw bro.

He will get better.
            Lol Azeeza is a sis.
            With the permission of Allaah he'll get better
            إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
              my new designer dress doesn't fit me
              Awww, can i have it?
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

The weather, it was so cold :(
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                  Lol Azeeza is a sis.
                  With the permission of Allaah he'll get better
                  I knew that, it was at the back of my head somewhere. :p

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

May Allah give him shifa aameen

pay sadaka on his behalf sis

Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

its snowing in spring.
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Awwwwww walalooo

May Allah grand him a shifa and afiyaa soon

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Comment

I was happy until Sprinkles decided to do something :(

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I looked in the mirror. Wasn't a pretty sight :(
                            إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Wish this thread would just go away. It's pessimistic and attracts hopelessness, isn't this something that's disliked in Islam?

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

i was saddened to hear shaykh zaahir mahmood had a heart attack, but Alhamdulillaah he's in the wards now.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X