Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Muslims who dismiss science.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Question for Muslims who dismiss science.

Originally posted by zsamirah View Post
    sorry brother

but these are just the usual arguments (all variations on the "watchmaker" argument)

until somethin better comes along, evolution is there to stay

quite simply, it embodies contemporary scientific consensus

of course, it cud all be just a conspiracy organized by atheists, zionists, illuminati... they dominate world universities, media etc... right ?
    People believing in evolution means they abandon religion. So yes it is what they want.

Regarding the big bang..

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of Creation), beforeWe clove them asunder?”
    [Al-Qu’ran 21:30]
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Assalam Alaikum

until somethin better comes along, evolution is there to stay

quite simply, it embodies contemporary scientific consensus
      What is evolution ,short word's by you ?

about consensues ,you mean at the time of soviet union consensues , in amerika in many school and univ dont teach evolu

we are not suprise if somebody goes in top of the mount and screams this the only truth , saying's of somebody dosnt make that thing e true thing

And what is suprise ,is that darwin spoke about evolution and he didnt have any prof ,it was just theory and some materialist believed him !!!!!!!

This is strange !!!, atheist dont believ in secret things ,things that they didnt see , did any body saw the fact of darwin , ex: as he said whale has his origin from bear !!!!!!!!

And people believed him and they didnt saw any prof from him ,as he said in his book "if we dont find the midle creaturs ,the creaturs betwen the bear and whale ,etc mu theory will go down ?

did scient find such prof , a creaturs betwen the time of evolution of every creatur's?

as one scientis of Paleontologi said when we study the history of the animals every time when we find a creatur's from prehistoric time ,we always find them without any midle creatur form what evolutionis say ,we just find them the same as are today and no creaturs that where betwen them ,so the words of stiven spilberg (darwin) of evolution it look's like they are fantastic though.

But still i am suprise who can a scient that say's that i dont belief in things that i dont see and he believ's the stiven spilberg(darwin) theory wich is from the beginin to the end just teori with no prof that you can see with eye's and see with fact !!!!!???

it look's like they do believ in the things that dont see ,but they dont believ in God ,because belief in God makes them to submit to Him ,and they dont whant that, they whant to submit to the creatur's of God , SubhanAllah , what a bad trade they made , giving up there soul and belief too someone that is weak and like them ,and the dont submit too God, All-Knowldge .

Sory for not writing more bro and sis , but to write english it is not hard for me ,but take's time for me ,because it has bee year's from school that i write this much
      Last edited by Dhulkarnein; 01-01-10, 07:35 PM.
      “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Comment

Originally posted by DURH View Post
        I don't think anyone knows for sure but the scientific evidence that exists points toward a Big Bang theory. The main point is that the gap in mankind's knowledge here is being worked on by scientists to discover the answer.

You prefer to fill this gap in mankind's knowledge with something called "god".

Now then - I answered your question. I'm still waiting for you to prove the undoubted existence of god with observable evidence.
        In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person.

Comment

Originally posted by AvenueToPeace View Post
          In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin etc etc.
          lengthy, unsourced copy-paste, from Zakir Naik

http://www.islam101.com/tauheed/provingGodExists.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Dhulkarnein View Post
            Assalam Alaikum

What is evolution ,short word's by you ? (...)
            Sory for not writing more bro and sis , but to write english it is not hard for me ,but take's time for me ,because it has bee year's from school that i write this much
            Im sorry Dhulkarnein, but I have problems in understandin your post

most surely, this is due to my insufficient capacities

peace, and all the best to you

Comment

Originally posted by zsamirah View Post
              Im sorry Dhulkarnein, but I have problems in understandin your post

most surely, this is due to my insufficient capacities

peace, and all the best to you
              hmmm smart move , it is all clear and understud what i ask's and spoke

What is evolution ,short word's by you ?
              this up was my question

and this down litle info
              And what is suprise ,is that darwin spoke about evolution and he didnt have any prof ,it was just theory and some materialist believed him !!!!!!!

This is strange !!!, atheist dont believ in secret things ,things that they didnt see , did any body saw the fact of darwin , ex: as he said whale has his origin from bear !!!!!!!!

And people believed him and they didnt saw any prof from him ,as he said in his book "if we dont find the midle creaturs ,the creaturs betwen the bear and whale ,etc mu theory will go down ?

did scient find such prof , a creaturs betwen the time of evolution of every creatur's?

as one scientis of Paleontologi said when we study the history of the animals every time when we find a creatur's from prehistoric time ,we always find them without any midle creatur form what evolutionis say ,we just find them the same as are today and no creaturs that where betwen them ,so the words of stiven spilberg (darwin) of evolution it look's like they are fantastic though.

But still i am suprise who can a scient that say's that i dont belief in things that i dont see and he believ's the stiven spilberg(darwin) theory wich is from the beginin to the end just teori with no prof that you can see with eye's and see with fact !!!!!???
              “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Comment

Many Muslims? Really? Who are these Muslims you speak of? Lol. I know I don't deny science.

Comment

Working...
                X