Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldnt the muslim community of UK protest the recent terror attacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldnt the muslim community of UK protest the recent terror attacks?

i mean this is the only way to stop such attacks from these "terrorists" who claim to be muslims but really arent. i think we muslims ought to protest and show the world that Islam isnt about blowing thing up
    "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Re: Shouldnt the muslim community of UK protest the recent terror attacks?

Not a big fan of protest but we should speak out and condemn these actions
    EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

1) No one knows who did it.

(if they are muslim :)
      2) Comndemnation Islamically should come through showing proof from the Qur'aan and Sunnaah and advise, rather than shouting on the BBC at the pleasure of the Kuffaar.

3) Condemn the Kuffaar for their wrongs in OUR lands.

4) Don't forget, if they are muslim, they are your brothers.

Don't ever give the impression the kuffaar are more valuable.

This is a difference between correcting, advising and disassociating completely.

I know people don't like to be tested because of their deen, just remember Muhammad saws and the companions..

They had the best dawah, best method, and still went through alot.
      "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

Comment

Originally posted by Abandoned-Mind View Post
        3) Condemn the Kuffaar for their wrongs in OUR lands.
        Which lands? I thought Muslim lands didn't exist.

Comment

Sunnaah
          So you guys are doubling up on consonents now, too, huh?

Comment

4) Don't forget, if they are Muslim, they are your brothers.
            I don't care who these guys are it's wrong and I'll condemn them.
            EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

No Muslims should make any official condemnation of this incident, even if it was an act of 'Islamic terrorism'.

Why should we be expected to? During the Troubles, how many editorials did you see demanding that the Irish people condemn the IRA or the PIRA? Why weren't the Serbs expected to condemn the genocide committed in Bosna by their ethnic brothers? I don't recall either of Israel's chief Rabbis condemning Baruch Goldstein.

If any kafir out there want to hear a condemnation from me simply because I'm Muslim, here it is:

I condemn the massacres of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan by coalition forces and their Shia militant allies. I condemn the wanton torture and murder of civilians in Chechnya by the Russian military. I condemn the systematic campaign of rape against Muslim civilians in Kashmir by the Indian military. I condemn 'extraordinary rendition', Camp X-Ray, and violations of civil rights in the name of 'the War on Terror'.

How's that for a condemnation?

Comment

Originally posted by junaid368
                i mean this is the only way to stop such attacks from these "terrorists" who claim to be muslims but really arent. i think we muslims ought to protest and show the world that Islam isnt about blowing thing up
                How dare you sprout such drivel. For all I know they are Muslims, and you aren't. You may not agree with the methods they employ, but what they have done does not negate their Kalima.

To answer your question. No, why because all black people are not responsible for (black) gun crime, as has been indicated recently by the government. All Muslims are not responsible for acts of terrorism, as has been indicated recently by the government. And all (white) Christians are not responsible for the works of Combat-18 and the likes.

p.s. Just because you say something is wrong, don't matter how many times you say it, it ain't gonna stop happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Tax-Man View Post
                  I don't care who these guys are it's wrong and I'll condemn them.
                  "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves... "

Your choice in what you do.

Saadet - Bleh.
                  "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

Comment

Generally speaking here people: All Muslims do things believing in their permissability and as long as there are principles - it's ijtihaad.

Any differences/disagreements should be raised in talks with the other side or view.

One Ummah.

- MO

Comment

Originally posted by Neurostyler View Post
                      Which lands? I thought Muslim lands didn't exist.
                      You got that from?

Comment

You got that from?
                        Well, I thought that was the reason Muslims who don't like the West gave for living in the West and not moving to Muslim lands: "There are no Muslim lands".

Comment

Originally posted by Saadet View Post
                          No Muslims should make any official condemnation of this incident, even if it was an act of 'Islamic terrorism'.

Why should we be expected to? During the Troubles, how many editorials did you see demanding that the Irish people condemn the IRA or the PIRA? Why weren't the Serbs expected to condemn the genocide committed in Bosna by their ethnic brothers? I don't recall either of Israel's chief Rabbis condemning Baruch Goldstein.

If any kafir out there want to hear a condemnation from me simply because I'm Muslim, here it is:

I condemn the massacres of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan by coalition forces and their Shia militant allies. I condemn the wanton torture and murder of civilians in Chechnya by the Russian military. I condemn the systematic campaign of rape against Muslim civilians in Kashmir by the Indian military. I condemn 'extraordinary rendition', Camp X-Ray, and violations of civil rights in the name of 'the War on Terror'.

How's that for a condemnation?
                          Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by junaid368 View Post
                            I think terrorist **** need to be routed out from within their communities, lets sort this out from the ground up rather than from the top down.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Noah View Post
                              I think terrorist **** need to be routed out from within their communities, lets sort this out from the ground up rather than from the top down.
                              I guess you need to either A) Assuming you're in UK, go to an army base or B) Go to Afghanistan/Iraq and fight those allied forces then.

O, wait. I forgot. Islaamic Terrorism only. No such thing as Imperialist Terrorism.

I'm sorry.

- MO

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X