Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Colleagues are colleagues not friends

Just say hi hello that's it nothing more than that otherwise they will cause problems in your life
    Thats how i see them. I want nothing to do with them.

But these clowns are always organising socials, lunches together, off-site visits, office days etc.

I am the only one to turn down everything, so I am the outcast.

You see, with kuffs, their colleagues are a second family and sometimes they find their social fulfilment at work.

Muslims generally have large, strong familial networks, don’t live by themselves, so the need to have huge social stuff at work is nothing but a drain

Comment

• I pulled another fast one day

need some time and space away from those people

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Thats how i see them. I want nothing to do with them.

But these clowns are always organising socials, lunches together, off-site visits, office days etc.

I am the only one to turn down everything, so I am the outcast.

You see, with kuffs, their colleagues are a second family and sometimes they find their social fulfilment at work.

Muslims generally have large, strong familial networks, don’t live by themselves, so the need to have huge social stuff at work is nothing but a drain
        Yh just keep ignoring them eventually they will quit when they realise your not interested

They say family but then they are ready to stab eachother in the back and backbite eachother at any moment it favours them its bogus family really

Comment

• Morose

What did you have for breakfast on 5th October 2013?

Don’t say you don’t remember.

Be a man and swear an oath and don’t lie.

Comment

• Back when i was at university

i thought, I would just be satisfied with a £30k job for life, I didn’t care about a huge career or want to compete with anyone for prestige, money and status etc

but now i see myself being sucked into it more and more

When organisations have hierarchical structures, you want to be at the top. When you’re nearer the bottom, you might see yourself as someone who is not as able nor can you command respect

i guess it just comes back to self esteem and feeling secure in yourself that you are capable of those higher up jobs, but just that you don’t necessarily want to try and get them, being happy and confident in your abilities, you don’t have prove anything to anyone

Comment

• Yes, one should fear Allah when it comes to publicly criticizing another Muslim, but one should also fear Allah when it comes to publicly defending one as well.
              If one’s defense of a misguided Muslim results in other Muslims continuing to be misled by that deviant because of his defense of him, then that burden falls on his shoulders. He would have to answer for his defense of said Muslim in a manner which deflected or undermined the rightful criticism of him. He would have to answer for why he played an active role in enabling the prolonging of that misguided person’s ability to misguide others.

So let us all fear Allah please.

- Bassam Zawadi

Comment

• does anyone know where this term - majazi khuda - stem(med) from? to me it sounds cultural, and not islamic, but would appreciate any info on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  Morose

What did you have for breakfast on 5th October 2013?

Don’t say you don’t remember.

Be a man and swear an oath and don’t lie.
                  I won’t lie, I swear I do remember. I have a photo of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

I won’t lie, I swear I do remember. I have a photo of it.
                    Post it.

Comment

• Morose didn't had any breakfast that day, he woke up late and went straight for lunch.
                      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                        does anyone know where this term - majazi khuda - stem(med) from? to me it sounds cultural, and not islamic, but would appreciate any info on it
                        don't know from where this stem from, but it was used for parents in old times, now for husband (though not common)--- these words shouldn't be used.

​​​​​خدا میں کوئی مجاز نہیں ہوتا، خدا ایک ہی ہے اور وہ حقیقی ہے--
                        "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                        western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• There are two TED talks in YouTube about Islam.

Both about women.

Comment

• Preparation for power cut we have had a few before

I have a candle, I also have a torch that I don't know how to use yet.

Now I need those lamps we have in Bangladesh, you can carry it around, or should I just go back to Bangladesh because they always have powercuts over there

I'm looking for a pear scented candle, I found a random website. I have my eyes on the Aldi candle because it is a 💚 coloured one.

the colour green lime is so nice and stunning, it is one of my favourite colours
                            I have brought a blanket, but I realised it is a throw

I have given people some ideas on how to prepare for a powercut, the really poor version

Make sure you keep your phone charged

I will need to buy some gloves, will have to wear them home

This is why I like summer. You don't need heating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Post it.
                              This is what I had for dinner tonight.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Anyone looking for cheap meal ideas
                                get those soup boxes, it's under a £1

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X