hello there, how do you do?

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    hello there, how do you do?
    I’m well, thank you.

Why do you ask? A bit random…

Comment

ہزار بار مرنا چاہا نگاہوں میں ڈوب کر ہم نے فراز
      وہ نگاہیں جھکا لیتی ہے ہمیں مرنے نہیں دیتی
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Why new random thread? Why last one got close? Whats the point of all this? 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
          Why new random thread? Why last one got close? Whats the point of all this? 🙄
          Not sure.

The old thread was randomly closed and this one was randomly opened.

Comment

Someone will get offended by this post.

Comment

I went to lidl this morning even though I have poor time management but I took the risk because I live life on the edge

Read on if you want to know more

People keep telling me how great their bakery section is and I thought if people go on about it, it means one thing, it's NOT all that.
              ​​
              Their bakery is always exposed and I wanted to try the jubilee muffin fresh before others touch it and contaminate it. I have tried their stuff before just it's been a while, years I'd say
              wHy is itlT that they don't have the food individually wrapped, they didn't bother during covid

THe lady told me they take the new ones out at ten so I couldn't wait for it and had to decide whether or not I buy something else instead

So Bye bye jubilee muffin, I was late because of my desire to see you

I brought some brownies instead and they were just ok
              Alhamdullilah

If you want something in life, you have to go for it, nothing could stop me, not even traffic.

What is up with people that don't give me eye contact on the road

Comment

Thanks for the new thread hajar
                toast to new beginnings

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  It's my dream to make hijrah but it's just a fantasy for me, I can't do any of it by myself, I don't even know how to use public transport

I haven't met anyone that is a noob like me
                  North Africa is out of the question because I'd get MUGGED so bad, I'm not street smart. I look quite dumb and aloof.

I want to get away with certain things that conflict with Islam otherwise England has been good, in the future it could become like France, it's imminent

My time has passed now so I should learn to accept things, it's hard to

I have intentions of applying for jobs in the city to get me out of my comfort zone, I can't live depending on others anymore, my dad is old now so I have to be my own man.
                  The sheltered life has its bad and good but it has caused quite a bit of damage, the dependant mentality and being a damsel in distress has not got me anywhere.

If I knew moving to a Muslim majority country was realistic and possible I would have asked you for more information about the group, but it is just wishful thinking and I'm going to focus on getting my own accommodation here
                  I definitely think it's better for women to get married before leaving, but it also depends on the sister and what she can handle. Anyway, the group has a seperate matrimonial services group for people who want to make hijrah if you're interested. But some of these brothers may be more on the "strict" side.

For sure, the West is just getting worse and worse. Especially when it comes to this LGBT agenda. As long as liberals aren't prevented from holding power things will just get worse. If things are like this now, I can only imagine how everything will be 10-30 years from now. The older, conservative population will die off and the youth with their radical leftists beliefs will have more power. In many areas in the US teachers are having to cater to the LGBT agenda even if they work in elementary schools! Anti-discrimination laws can and probably will end up effecting masaajid too. Anyway, this is a really good episode going over arguments regarding the obligation of hijrah: https://youtu.be/3H9rroUZUKI

And yeah, I don't think North Africa is a good option for hijrah. But I guess it depends on the specific area and the lifestyle someone is looking for. But overall I don't think it's good politically or socially.

I lived in Egypt and I hated it, honestly. You can't let your guard down. I never got mugged but there are a lot of thieves and perverts who will grope even women covered head to toe. I experienced their nastiness and thievery on like 5 occasions. That's not even counting the disgusting ogling. Being with a mahram didn't help at all, it only deterred thieves. I think perverts behaved worse when I was with my husband. Anyway, that was it for me. I don't want to go back even for a layover. The Gulf is pretty safe and I heard Turkey is too. I live in a Gulf country now and it's good. I've found that people are far more respectful. These countries are definitely safer than the cities in UK or the US. In all honesty, the main people I'm worried about here are the foriegn men who come from countries where filth is normalized. They're the ones I noticed that tend to have less shame with women. But at least if they pull anything the police won't tolerate their nastiness. Other than that I think it's good. I'd love to live the rest of my life here but it's just not easy to stay that long. May Allah guide us all to what's best for us.
                  Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 01-06-22, 11:42 PM.
                  Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

I definitely think it's better for women to get married before leaving, but it also depends on the sister and what she can handle. Anyway, the group has a seperate matrimonial services group for people who want to make hijrah if you're interested. But some of these brothers may be more on the "strict" side.

For sure, the West is just getting worse and worse. Especially when it comes to this LGBT agenda. As long as liberals aren't prevented from holding power things will just get worse. If things are like this now, I can only imagine how everything will be 10-30 years from now. The older, conservative population will die off and the youth with their radical leftists beliefs will have more power. In many areas in the US teachers are having to cater to the LGBT agenda even if they work in elementary schools! Anti-discrimination laws can and probably will end up effecting masaajid too. Anyway, this is a really good episode going over arguments regarding the obligation of hijrah: https://youtu.be/3H9rroUZUKI

And yeah, I don't think North Africa is a good option for hijrah. But I guess it depends on the specific area and the lifestyle someone is looking for. But overall I don't think it's good politically or socially.

I lived in Egypt and I hated it, honestly. You can't let your guard down. I never got mugged but there are a lot of thieves and perverts who will grope even women covered head to toe. I experienced their nastiness and thievery on like 5 occasions. That's not even counting the disgusting ogling. Being with a mahram didn't help at all, it only deterred thieves. I think perverts behaved worse when I was with my husband. Anyway, that was it for me. I don't want to go back even for a layover. The Gulf is pretty safe and I heard Turkey is too. I live in a Gulf country now and it's good. I've found that people are far more respectful. These countries are definitely safer than the cities in UK or the US. In all honesty, the main people I'm worried about here are the foriegn men who come from countries where filth is normalized. They're the ones I noticed that tend to have less shame with women. But at least if they pull anything the police won't tolerate their nastiness. Other than that I think it's good. I'd love to live the rest of my life here but it's just not easy to stay that long. May Allah guide us all to what's best for us.
                    and Ameen

Fortunately I don't have children to worry about

Marriage is out of the question. I don't want to rely on that, it's a waste of my time and energy. Honestly, I've had enough, it's killed my trust and positivity, it's not good for my faith.

If I can meet a group or community of women in the same predicament, we can offer each other some support because we have that common ground as 'spinsters' if you want to call it that.

I've had it in the back of my mind to have a shelter for women without walis. Similar to a care home but in a Muslim environment.

UAE has always been my first choice because of the easier transition.

Life is short so all this planning in my head will be competing with the date of my death.

Allah knows best but I think Muslim couples with children moving back to the west are making a mistake. The luxury will keep them here at the expense of their children's Iman. The British know how to keep their friends close but their enemies closer.

Although everything might be easily accessible, I 100% agree with you in a decade or so, Muslims in the west will be facing what kind of calamity only Allah knows.

Comment

Turkey is another good option too, especially in city areas like Istanbul. You may need to pick up Turkish though.

Comment

The son anticipated its arrival

Comment

Actions speak louder than words.
                          'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Light travels faster than sound.

Comment

This is MY truth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X