Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a scholar

Assalam alaikum
    Ate there any scholars who advise or counsel strugling people. Not looking for just a quick question but something more in depth

Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

There's a couple paid services online I know of. Assim al hakim offers counseling but he's pricey

International open university run by bilal Phillips does Islamic counseling sessions and they are reasonably cheap I think

may Allah give you the help you seek
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Can you speak to someone at your masjid?

It may be better to deal with someone you can build a relationship with rather than doing it online.

Comment

Assalam alaikum are there any others. Aren't there any that help people fisabillillah

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Can you speak to someone at your masjid?

It may be better to deal with someone you can build a relationship with rather than doing it online.
          No i couldn't find anyone there. Actually I was told not to come because i am disabled. Basically disabled women not welcome. Some of the ladies are cruel

Comment

Originally posted by maqb View Post

No i couldn't find anyone there. Actually I was told not to come because i am disabled. Basically disabled women not welcome. Some of the ladies are cruel
            You can message shaykh younis kathrada on Instagram or facebook

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

There's a couple paid services online I know of. Assim al hakim offers counseling but he's pricey

International open university run by bilal Phillips does Islamic counseling sessions and they are reasonably cheap I think

may Allah give you the help you seek
              Isnt he a staunch madkhali? and i have been told he isnt a scholar, but basically a talibul ilm
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Paying a shaykh to get advice regarding the deen is very sad

This deen is not a business

The ulama of the salaf would pay their students to study now students are paying teachers to learn ilm and even worse some requesting money for naseeha or help regarding matters of the deen

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

Isnt he a staunch madkhali? and i have been told he isnt a scholar, but basically a talibul ilm
                  Hes not a madkhali

However asim al Hakim and Bilal Phillip's both follow the manhaj of Shaykh Albani

Comment

Salafis

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X