Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are righteous non muslims going to jannah? maradona, theresa, einstein, kobe bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are righteous non muslims going to jannah? maradona, theresa, einstein, kobe bryant

This is a legitimate question because as muslims we have a lot of duties and temptations to avoid while non muslims don't

pray 5 times a dya, avoid zina, etc etc

anyways, are righteous non muslims going to jannah even though they haven't struggled as much as us? a good example is the famous footballer who everyone cried and yearned for when they found out about his death

it said in a hadith by rasool Allah (PBUH) that a good way to know if someone is going to jannah is that when he is buried, everyone remembers him as a good person then jannah becomes obligatory for him and vice versa

what do you guys think - and will maradona go to jannah because millions cried over his death?? I know it sounds like an ignorant question but I really want to know

I have seen non muslims who said that they saw their non muslim deceased father/mother/grandpa/ma in paradise in a dream with undescribable color. I feel it is insulting that we as muslims work so hard for jannah and give up so much just so people who just lived to their whims and desires see themselves in a dream state like that and believe they are promised Jannah while us muslims are scared day and night about our hereafter

No.

Comment

Kobe Bryant

Comment

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
        first of all without allah telling us what right and what is wrong no one can say what is righteous
        what might look righteous to you will not be in the eyes of the others and everything becomes arbitrary

as for those people you mention even if we assume they spent their entire life doing things that islam teaches yet they were none believers in allah their work dosent count because they do it for people to mention them or because they felt like doing or any other reason except pleasing god

you do something good to please allah subhanahu wa talaa you get your reward from him . you do something good to please the people or yourself then go seek your reward from them

here is an inferior example that might help you understand
        in a school there is a student who allways bring sandwiches to hes classmates clean the classroom provide anyone wit extra pens when they need it but he skips the exams at the end of the year he fails ofcourse but then he goes to the teachers and ask him why did he fail despite doing all those good things the teachers said that those things he do are good but irrelevant when you skip the exams

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Kobe Bryant
          whats funny? explain

Comment

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

Translation of meaning of Quran surah 3 verse 85

^That in itself should tell you that those who chose a different religion for themselves will not go to jannah.

As for the fact that certain non Muslims did good deeds all their lives, the prophet's uncle Abu Talib spent years supporting the Prophet (saw), helping him and protecting him from hostile enemies, but never embraced Islam. The Prophet (saw) said in a hadith (translated meaning) that: Abu Talib will be in the shallowest part of hell.

This means that even though Abu Talib did many good things in his life, he still died a disbeliever. His good deeds could have spared him from the most intense punishments, but still were not enough to keep him out of hellfire altogether because only Islam can save a person from being punished in the next life.

It's not a palatable concept to many Muslims because we're so immersed in the dunya and many of us have non Muslim friends or even relatives, so the idea of them burning in hell is not something a lot of people are comfortable with, but this is a reality we should learn to accept and if you don't accept it, then explore what is so lacking in your deen that you cannot accept that Allah (swt) is the most Just and does not do injustice to anyone in His decisions. Sadly some Muslims are so averse to this reality and the Islamic texts that corroborate it that they try to make excuses or pretend that those texts don't exist or aren't relevant to their love ones. Just remember that Allah (swt) does not treat anyone unjustly and knows far better than us what is in the hearts of people and who deserves a place in Jannah or in Hell.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

How do you define Kobe Bryant as muttaqeen?
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

The great majority of Allah s,t's creatures is not Muslim ..Among the Muslims,the division in sects numbers many..If this issue is left to enlightened Ulemahs to explain,unanimity is not likely to be forthcoming.

Comment

No. How can someone be righteous if they deny God?

Imagine someone is a very nice person, does good deeds in society, gives charity, recycles, etc., but disrespects their parents, spits on them, yells at them, can they be righteous? If you're wondering though, according to mainstream opinion from hadith evidence, that non Muslims who've never received the message of Islam, or only received a distorted message, will have a different test on the day of judgement.

Comment

١٠٣- قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُم بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالًا ◯
                    103. Say : “ Shall we tell you Of those who lose most In respect of their deeds ?—

١٠٤- الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا ◯
                    104. “ Those whose efforts have Been wasted in this life, While they thought that They were acquiring good By their works ? ”

١٠٥- أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَلِقَائِهِ فَحَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَلَا نُقِيمُ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَزْنًا ◯
                    105. They are those who deny The Signs of their Lord And the fact of their Having to meet Him (In the Hereafter) : vain Will be their works, Nor shall We, on the Day Of Judgment, give them Any weight.

١٠٦- ذَٰلِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ بِمَا كَفَرُوا وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَرُسُلِي هُزُوًا ◯
                    106. That is their reward, Hell ; because they rejected Faith, and took My Signs And My Messengers By way of jest
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                      ١٠٣- قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُم بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالًا ◯
                      103. Say : “ Shall we tell you Of those who lose most In respect of their deeds ?—

١٠٤- الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا ◯
                      104. “ Those whose efforts have Been wasted in this life, While they thought that They were acquiring good By their works ? ”

١٠٥- أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَلِقَائِهِ فَحَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَلَا نُقِيمُ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَزْنًا ◯
                      105. They are those who deny The Signs of their Lord And the fact of their Having to meet Him (In the Hereafter) : vain Will be their works, Nor shall We, on the Day Of Judgment, give them Any weight.

١٠٦- ذَٰلِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ بِمَا كَفَرُوا وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَرُسُلِي هُزُوًا ◯
                      106. That is their reward, Hell ; because they rejected Faith, and took My Signs And My Messengers By way of jest
                      JazakAllahu Khairan everyone, I mentioned einstein and maradona because the first guy provided 3ilm to the world. The second guy made everyone happy through his sport. so Maybe Allah will remember he made his creation happy or maybe he will say he deviated them from the right path through the 3ilm or the sport Allahu Alam.

Anyways, Abumubarak, I remember you from the days of 2015 and all your podcasts... it's nice to see you here after 7 years of not using this forum and coming back to it again.

Comment

Don't think about the fate of the sons of Adam. Focus on yourself. If Allah wants to enter them into paradise, it is up to Him. And His decision alone.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          Don't think about the fate of the sons of Adam. Focus on yourself. If Allah wants to enter them into paradise, it is up to Him. And His decision alone.
                          True, but still I'd like the knowledge of what happens in the akhirah so I can be conscious of the world around me and strengthen my faith through my 3ilm

Comment

Originally posted by Badran View Post

True, but still I'd like the knowledge of what happens in the akhirah so I can be conscious of the world around me and strengthen my faith through my 3ilm
                            No one can tell you what will happen to this person nor that person. We can only hope.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

...are righteous non muslims going to jannah even though they haven't struggled as much as us? ...
                              I think Scholars have answered this question many times... you can verify this by typing it on Google.

Anyway the Qur'an answers this question in many verses... and brother Abu Mubarak mentioned the verses from Surah Al-Kahf above (post No 10), Jazahullahu Khairan.

Here are some other (brilliant) examples of what happens to their good deeds:

[25:23]
                              وَقَدِمْنَا إِلَىٰ مَا عَمِلُوا مِنْ عَمَلٍ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ هَبَاءً مَّنثُورًا
                              Yusuf Ali: And We shall turn to whatever deeds they did (in this life), and We shall make such deeds as floating dust scattered about.

[14:18]
                              مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ ۖ أَعْمَالُهُمْ كَرَمَادٍ اشْتَدَّتْ بِهِ الرِّيحُ فِي يَوْمٍ عَاصِفٍ ۖ لَّا يَقْدِرُونَ مِمَّا كَسَبُوا عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الضَّلَالُ الْبَعِيدُ
                              Sahih International: The example of those who disbelieve in their Lord is [that] their deeds are like ashes which the wind blows forcefully on a stormy day; they are unable [to keep] from what they earned a [single] thing. That is what is extreme error.

[24:39]
                              وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَعْمَالُهُمْ كَسَرَابٍ بِقِيعَةٍ يَحْسَبُهُ الظَّمْآنُ مَاءً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَهُ لَمْ يَجِدْهُ شَيْئًا وَوَجَدَ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ فَوَفَّاهُ حِسَابَهُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
                              Yusuf Ali: But the Unbelievers,- their deeds are like a mirage in sandy deserts, which the man parched with thirst mistakes for water; until when he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing: But he finds Allah (ever) with him, and Allah will pay him his account: and Allah is swift in taking account.

And if someone says: "this is not fair"... we say: " Allah SWT is Fair... He rewards them for their good deeds while they are here in this life... because their intention was solely for worldly gains, and not for the sake of Allah".

...and will maradona go to jannah because millions cried over his death?? ...
                              In Islam... we are not allowed to mention particular people and 'decide' whether they are going to Paradise or Hell... unless it's someone who has been mentioned in Qur'an or authentic Hadith.

Last edited by Passer_By; 1 week ago.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X