No announcement yet.

Afghan refugee resettled in Montana by Biden administration charged with rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghan refugee resettled in Montana by Biden administration charged with rape

https://news.yahoo.com/afghan-refuge...123300926.html

Doe and a female friend had met Mohmand and two other unidentified men at a bar called Badlander, where they left in search of a fictitious house party, Monday's affidavit of probable cause says. She went back to Mohmand's hotel room where they had sexual intercourse, with Doe feeling that he "wasn't going to let me leave" because he "held her to the bed by placing his hand around her neck and using force to do so," the filing says. Doe "had significant red bruising and red marks on the side of her neck," the document adds.

Mohmand confirmed he met Doe but claimed their sexual activity was consensual, adding he left marks on Doe's neck from kissing her and that she "wanted him very badly and was coming on to him," the affidavit says.

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
      Doe and a female friend had met Mohmand and two other unidentified men at a bar called Badlander, where they left in search of a fictitious house party, Monday's affidavit of probable cause says. She went back to Mohmand's hotel room where they had sexual intercourse, with Doe feeling that he "wasn't going to let me leave" because he "held her to the bed by placing his hand around her neck and using force to do so," the filing says. Doe "had significant red bruising and red marks on the side of her neck," the document adds.

Mohmand confirmed he met Doe but claimed their sexual activity was consensual, adding he left marks on Doe's neck from kissing her and that she "wanted him very badly and was coming on to him," the affidavit says.

Oh dear.
      Western white women are so weird. I’ve heard so many news stories lately where they meet at clubs and spend their time in their rooms (one night stand) then the next day men are suddenly charged with rape.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X