Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

Let’s focus on positives for a change. What do you like about yourself?

*mashallah’s are mandatory in this thread
    * you are also not allowed to reply with “I don’t like anything about my self” find at least 1 thing you like.

That I have the Creator I have.
    Alhamdulillaah. Hamdan kathheran tayyiban mubaarakan feeh
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

I like that I like reading.

I like your good topic. Maybe to add in our introspection interactions with other people, our whealth, children, family, jobs, education etc.

Good to notice a change within and start increasing grattitude
      Having inertion in good, fighting wrong stances/vibes/emotions, starting having zeal for improvement.

Comment

Everything except that I'm such a weakling and always tired

If I could have the energy, great health and be strong, earlier today I cracked my nails, it hit against the vaccum.

Of course I want to be blessed with good qualities but I don't actually put myself down, I blame marriage for killing my confidence otherwise, Alhamdulillah I am content with what I have, I tried for myself and I went far with my own efforts thanks to Allah

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Everything except that I'm such a weakling and always tired

If I could have the energy, great health and be strong, earlier today I cracked my nails, it hit against the vaccum.

Of course I want to be blessed with good qualities but I don't actually put myself down, I blame marriage for killing my confidence otherwise, Alhamdulillah I am content with what I have, I tried for myself and I went far with my own efforts thanks to Allah

A little bit off topic (not wanting that you ban me with PMs :) ), but please try this everyday consitently and you'll notice great changes over a month time:
          -dring daily 2x200mL organic pomegranate juice with a tablespoon of raw organic honey
          -take 2x1 teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil
          -cook on the mixture of olive oil/butter
          -spread olive oil after bath in a very tiny ammount over body and hair, just little wet palms
          -take Solgar multinutrients formula
          -drink organic milk and least 2x200 mL daily, or if you are allergic then fermeted
          -try to cut off at least 50% refined sugar intake
          -eat only wholegrain bread
          -add more eggs, nuts and organic juices and smoothies into diet
          -add daily 2x1-2 tablespoon of apple vinager into 100% organic apple juice 2-3 dL

Comment

My uncommon level of intelligence that the Most Merciful blessed me with.

Comment

Not attached to wealth.
              There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                Not attached to wealth.
                Alhamdulillah
                There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by Murid View Post

A little bit off topic (not wanting that you ban me with PMs :) ), but please try this everyday consitently and you'll notice great changes over a month time:
                  -dring daily 2x200mL organic pomegranate juice with a tablespoon of raw organic honey
                  -take 2x1 teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil
                  -cook on the mixture of olive oil/butter
                  -spread olive oil after bath in a very tiny ammount over body and hair, just little wet palms
                  -take Solgar multinutrients formula
                  -drink organic milk and least 2x200 mL daily, or if you are allergic then fermeted
                  -try to cut off at least 50% refined sugar intake
                  -eat only wholegrain bread
                  -add more eggs, nuts and organic juices and smoothies into diet
                  -add daily 2x1-2 tablespoon of apple vinager into 100% organic apple juice 2-3 dL
                  Thanks for sharing

I'll try pomegranate juice
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

(Just wondering if it's the same question if we rephrase and ask: What is the blessing of Allah Ta'aalaa to you that you feel most grateful for...?)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
                      (Just wondering if it's the same question if we rephrase and ask: What is the blessing of Allah Ta'aalaa to you that you feel most grateful for...?)
                      I think that goes without saying.

can you just compliment yourself for once. I’m trying to get you all to be more confident!

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                        My uncommon level of intelligence that the Most Merciful blessed me with.
                        Mashallah

Are you a mathematician?

because I have many issues with math

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

can you just compliment yourself for once. I’m trying to get you all to be more confident!
                          Complimenting ourselves... But we do enough of that in our heads I'm sure, without even realising (!).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Complimenting ourselves... But we do enough of that in our heads I'm sure, without even realising (!).
                            Well I do at least, I can talk about myself and everything I like about me all day, but I don’t think others do. A lot of people are very hard on themselves.

maybe I should just say things I think are nice about people here instead since you are all too modest 🤦‍♀️

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

In that case, Alhamdulillaah, probably the two most precious blessings I've received from His Tremendous Kindness are:

1. An undeniable certainty in Him and of His Awareness and Watchfulness of us at every moment.

2. An attachment for Qur'an that I hope I never lose and which I hope will always increase.

Also, like Br Cuezed mentioned above, not feeling the need to chase the material things in this world when we have enough. Alhamdulillaah, this pursuit really consumes people and to not feel the need for these things is a huge, huge blessing, Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X