X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Beautiful heavy rain

Comment

• Earlier on had an interview with a big company but I think it didn't go too well. It wasn't that bad actually there were good answers I gave but they really did pry and went deep. Esp these "competency-based" questions, they call it

Comment

• I answered all of them with no bs so I guess that should be ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
            https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57940896

norwegian women's beach handball team get fined for wearing shorts instead of bikini bottoms ..even the smallest attempt at modesty comes at a price these days lol
            Please can you post warnings if the article includes women who are not fully covered or perhaps refrain from posting? Because its not really appropriate. And people could get sin from that and as you posted it, perhaps you as-well. Pls dont take this the wrong way but from an Islaamic perspective. Maybe post the topic but without the link.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• What happened to the share random photos thread?
              There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Sometimes when your iman is low you kind of forget the feeling of halawatul iman..you are not even noticing it cos you are in a state of ghaflah (wal'iyadhu billah)..

And then you hear something that reminds you of Allah..it could be an ayah from the qur'an..a reminder and you realize what it is you have been missing..

Ya muqallib al-quluub thabbit qulubana 'ala deenik ameen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                  Sometimes when your iman is low you kind of forget the feeling of halawatul iman..you are not even noticing it cos you are in a state of ghaflah (wal'iyadhu billah)..

And then you hear something that reminds you of Allah..it could be an ayah from the qur'an..a reminder and you realize what it is you have been missing..

Ya muqallib al-quluub thabbit qulubana 'ala deenik ameen!
                  Oh Turner of hearts, keep my heart on your religion. Aameen.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                    Earlier on had an interview with a big company but I think it didn't go too well. It wasn't that bad actually there were good answers I gave but they really did pry and went deep. Esp these "competency-based" questions, they call it
                    I know what you mean, they do expect quite a lot from these and v common in interviews. We are told to prepare and use the star technique for them when giving answers to structure it how they like(if its the same thing im thinking of)- situation, task, action, result

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

I know what you mean, they do expect quite a lot from these and v common in interviews. We are told to prepare and use the star technique for them when giving answers to structure it how they like(if its the same thing im thinking of)- situation, task, action, result
                      Yeah same thing here too, I was emailed a guide on these questions before hand by the hiring managers. The STARS method is included too. Seems like it happen across the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Yeah same thing here too, I was emailed a guide on these questions before hand by the hiring managers. The STARS method is included too. Seems like it happen across the board.
                        Yeah, what was the job position sis?

Comment

• Who is scarier? Pennywise or voldemort? Who'd you rather face?

Back in the day there was a brand of sanitary towels called pennywise. Lol.

Comment

Attached Files
                            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                            western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                              Who is scarier? Pennywise or voldemort? Who'd you rather face?

Back in the day there was a brand of sanitary towels called pennywise. Lol.
                              Well I’m too much of a coward to be able to overpower penny wise but I could probably destroy horcruxes. Penny wise also eats kids like what a weirdo.

then again when I lived in Lebenon and the electricity would go off and I would have to walk down 4 flights of stairs in the dark, I was petrified that Voldemort would be there 🤣

but I would still say penny wise. Final answer.

Comment

• Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X