This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post
    All my siblings wear glasses except from me and I'm the oldest. The youngest one even got glasses before the age of 10. Their access to laptops, smartphones, tablets etc is way different to mine though. I got my first laptop at like age 14 or 15. They had access to laptops at a way younger age. The youngest had access since day 1 and it's no surprise he got glasses the fastest. Sure some people just have it genetically worse but many others nowadays just destroy their eyesight from early days due to spending too much time looking at a screen.

Some say looking at the screen has no correlation with myopia. It's to do with amount of time spent in dim areas. So less time in sunlight and outdoors results in higher risks of developing myopia.

Comment

• https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2774808

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Some say looking at the screen has no correlation with myopia. It's to do with amount of time spent in dim areas. So less time in sunlight and outdoors results in higher risks of developing myopia.
        I see son, didn't know that. I did play outside far more as a kid than them too I guess. Whereas they just stay inside gaming all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

I see son, didn't know that. I did play outside far more as a kid than them too I guess. Whereas they just stay inside gaming all the time.
          As a big bro, you were supposed to slap them and send them outside.

Yes son.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

As a big bro, you were supposed to slap them and send them outside.

Yes son.
            I got too absorbed into gaming by then myself son from 14 due to the laptop
            The older two seem too set in their ways by now unfortunately but the younger one I have plans to try and change his routine insha'Allah since he's going secondary school from September. Heard him shout in fear of a fly yesterday so that was not good, it cannot be allowed to continue.

Although once I leave again, not sure how a change of routine will hold up since parents may not really enforce so I will need to talk to them too.

Comment

• I didnt know who hatun even was till now. Saw the clip where she got stabbed and fainted then moments later she started arguing and hating islam?! These ex muslims need a chill pill..so obsessed with sth they left..

Also I bet her atthcker was not a muslim and it was done by a islamaphobe.

Comment

• somebody responded

But i will them on unseen for days on end

😂

Comment

• i will leave them on unread for days on end*

Give em a taste of their own medicine

Cos whats the point in responding. No point

Comment

• It’s nothing personal

Perhaps this is just life

Friendships fizzle out, especially a few years after university

If you dont put the effort into a relationship or with people, these people will disappear

Comment

• Just got my first covid jab.

Is it a normal side effect to suddenly want to elect bill gates leader?🙃
                      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        Just got my first covid jab.

Is it a normal side effect to suddenly want to elect bill gates leader?🙃
                        Its quite expected. Also If you feel yourself turning into a lizard then you know it worked!

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57984924

Can't believe our white male British saviours could be capable of such crimes

Comment

• Count your blessings and be grateful. Praise Allah the Almighty. Always look at the glass as half full not half empty. Change the way you look at things and your life will change.
                              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57940896

norwegian women's beach handball team get fined for wearing shorts instead of bikini bottoms ..even the smallest attempt at modesty comes at a price these days lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X