This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Maybe because the word judgement is a more commonly understood word in English then "resurrection" or "reckoning".
    Not even Yawm al qiyaamah even translates to either of those words.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed

Well, let her go astray then. Thats between her and Allah. She isn't your business.

This has more to do with the misogynist sick mentality than her wearing whatever revealing clothes she wanted to wear. A mother and her daughter got ganged raped in Pakistan. What are you going to blame the child now for wearing shorts or sth? No, they have sick misogynist backwards mentalities towards women and it needs to be dealt with. Dirty b********.

Need to be hanged.
      actually if done in public they would be condemned

Islam teaches to forbid evil and enjoin good and if you sin in public you would be adviced, condemned etv

if girls were dressed inappropriate in a state ruled by sharia they would be punished if they repeatedly dressed wrong outside

and these woman causing fitna on social media like this pakistani one who got attacked would also be punished

the men who assault or rape will also be punished by flogging and possibly even death penalty depensing on the situation

Comment

• Ya'sin the people talking bad about afghanistan or running away is due to 2 reasons

either they have been fed and believed western propaganda and are scared now fearing for their lives and running away

or they are munaafiqeen who have muslim names but arent really muslims in reality they hate sharia and do not want to live under Allahs law and those people will be at the bottom of Jahannam

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

It's not even accurate. Far from it.
          i know

Comment

Same bs. Enjoying good and forbid evil...duh I was doing that wasn't I when I was condemning the actions of those misogynist pervs. :/

you seem dead silent on men eating women....hmmmm

do you like rapist? You a fan of them? Do you have a mental hospital near you you can ring up?
            no i think they should be flogged and or executed

Comment

• ofc flawed your charachter as well as ten toes is displayed again

highlighted by trying to say im mental

again il say you both have issues and you both will be sad and lonely people if your mindset and charachter does not change

its completely opposite to Islam and has been corrupted so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

no i think they should be flogged and or executed
                Arite then case closed then.

And Pakistan clearly allows women to dress like that. That's not my problem if they ain't following sharia law.

Comment

• Originally posted by .hajar. View Post

اور آپ کے جذبات کا اللہ ھی حافظ ہے، آپ ہائپر ہو جاتے ہیں اِس لیے آپ سے بات​ یا بحث کرنا بیکار ہےـ
                  اور یہ الہام کیسے ہوا آپ کو؟
                  بندہِ ناچیز نہ تو جذباتی ہے اور نہ ہی غصیلی طبیعت کا مالک - سہواً اگر کوئی بات ناگوار گذری ہو تو سائل اپنی
                  ​​​​​بہن سے معافی کا طلبگار ہے۔
                  رہی بات ، بات چیت کی، تو وہ آپ کا اختیار ہے، میں اپنے نقطۂ نظر پر قائم و مطمئن ہوں۔

Last edited by imran1976; 26-08-21, 10:43 PM.
                  "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                  western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Well, let her go astray then. Thats between her and Allah. She isn't your business.

This has more to do with the misogynist sick mentality than her wearing whatever revealing clothes she wanted to wear. A mother and her daughter got ganged raped in Pakistan. What are you going to blame the child now for wearing shorts or sth? No, they have sick misogynist backwards mentalities towards women and it needs to be dealt with. Dirty b********.

Need to be hanged.
                    Obviously it's not my business, it's the business of the state.--- when you disobey the commands of GOD, there are consequences, how can you say it's between her and ALLAH --- any act of violation in public is not between her and ALLAH, she is free to do whatever she likes in private.

societies doesn't function this way, just like a pervert male is liable to punishment, a female spreading vulgarity by revealing cloths/contents is liable to punishment ---- going by your logic, someone will say it's between the pervert and ALLAH, none of your business.

we are very clear on rapes, public hanging --- the blessed feminists and seculars oppose this.
                    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• I see lots of people here can read urdu, for urdu readers:

اُن کی پلکُوں سے شُروع ہوئی دَاستَانِ مُحبت
                      جِن کا جُهکنا بھی قِیامت - جِن کا اُٹهنا بھی ِقیامت

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Which admin removed my comment (from a few mins ago on this thread)?

Did I break any rules?
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                          Which admin removed my comment (from a few mins ago on this thread)?

Did I break any rules?
                          no you didnt

just certain mods are bias

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

no you didnt

just certain mods are bias
                            Hmm, strange/ajeeb. Wasn't looking for an argument with the mods, just would've appreciated an explanation.
                            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Same bs. Enjoying good and forbid evil...duh I was doing that wasn't I when I was condemning the actions of those misogynist pervs. :/

you seem dead silent on men eating women....hmmmm

do you like rapist? You a fan of them? Do you have a mental hospital near you you can ring up?
                              You’re completely unhinged. Hopefully the ban will let you cool off and sort yourself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

It's not even accurate. Far from it.
                                translation is not the same as literal translation, as it takes into account also the context and cultural usage of the language to put out the meaning. Idk about this specific issue, but just to keep in mind.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X