This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    If anyone wants to give a dummies guide on the situation in Afghanistan please feel free to do so
    I've been watching a few videos and reading about it but I'm confused

If they aren't that bad and saying they won't take revenge, why are people running for their lives and even risking killing themselves.
    Are women really under threat (if so, how?) and why is it that the Muslims themselves are criticising the Taliban.

What did the West do to help the people there of anything because they're making it sound like they have helped in some ways.

I don't understand and I wouldn't even know how to explain all this to a non Muslim who might think I know about it just because I'm a Muslim.
    10-12 years ago I was in company of few friends discussing politics. --- some of them were/are against Mullahs, I asked why. --- they said, if Islamic rules comes, our enjoyment (alcohol/women etc., ) will end ---- so it's not the Taliban, it's the restrictions which a segment doesn't like.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Pure women fet harassed, beaten, raped and even gang raped in Pakistan. Pakistan is no pure country.

West is the west what do you expect but places like Pakistan doing brutal things with other human beings is alarming.

She went back in...and? Did she attack someone? Did she assult a man? No. The point they all attacked like vulgars and need punishment.

Its disgusting to see the men blame the woman when Allah tells you men to first restrain you eyes but yet the woman gets blamed cos she wore sth revealing. At least follow islam not go on these apps..
      cos its a bit obvious youre gonna come across women who arent practising islam...i mean you accuse them cos they arent practising but you are so you men need to follow islam and just lower your gaze.

Imran, btw youre a good bro and im not accusing you of anything. Just men in general.
      These places are swarming with pervs because of the traditional mentality of South Asians who would rather look at what a woman is doing than why there are so many pervs and rapists who feel entitled and bold (exactly because victims are shamed / silenced). India is the same but at least the educated are now coming out and protesting. Very few women, muslim and non, who will go to these countries and tell you it ain't full of pervs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

These places are swarming with pervs because of the traditional mentality of South Asians who would rather look at what a woman is doing than why there are so many pervs and rapists who feel entitled and bold (exactly because victims are shamed / silenced). India is the same but at least the educated are now coming out and protesting. Very few women, muslim and non, who will go to these countries and tell you it ain't full of pervs.
        It's true and the level of denial about the perversion is alarming. So many women and girls I've known in my life came back from Pakistan telling me about incidents of people trying to grope them in the streets, even if they are walking with their parents, even if they are covered, there are chancers around and I've seen that myself back when I last went there.

Part of the reason these groping incidents happen (not referring to the Minar e Pakistan incident, just speaking in general terms) is because there are some really sick, perverted people in society

Part of the reason it happens is because when people find out who they are, their parents defend them because sons are worth their weight in gold (especially an only son) whilst daughters were just leftovers from their attempts to have a boy so as far as they're concerned, everything their son does is right and anyone who speaks against him is wrong. So they spoil him under the misguided notion that he will be their support in old age, but what happens in reality is these lecherous spoiled brats will enjoy their parents money, feel entitled like the world owes them everything and then treat the parents like a burden when they are old and have nothing left to give... and it would be the parents fault for raising them wrong in the first place. If the parents are lucky, their daughters will care for them but the next generation of parents wont learn from this and pass on those same prejudices.

Part of the reason it happens is because there is a cohort of pervert apologists who will put the entire responsibility for all of societies ills on the women so that whenever a terrible incident happens, they will say "why was she out of the house?", or "where was her dad?" or "what was she wearing?" and they are not the ones asking "who raised those nasty perverts?", "why are there so many of them in our supposedly 'Islamic' society?".
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Aww bless these little innocents. Take the police force away from their western neighbourhoods and see how Bob and Steve would treat them..they'd probably be way way down on the list..but still. Just check what happened in Bosnia and US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan if you want an idea. There is nothing unique about the pervy south asian men. They are a product of their sick environment. Until that changes, the issues will remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Pure women fet harassed, beaten, raped and even gang raped in Pakistan. Pakistan is no pure country.

West is the west what do you expect but places like Pakistan doing brutal things with other human beings is alarming.

She went back in...and? Did she attack someone? Did she assult a man? No. The point they all attacked like vulgars and need punishment.

Its disgusting to see the men blame the woman when Allah tells you men to first restrain you eyes but yet the woman gets blamed cos she wore sth revealing. At least follow islam not go on these apps..
            cos its a bit obvious youre gonna come across women who arent practising islam...i mean you accuse them cos they arent practising but you are so you men need to follow islam and just lower your gaze.

Imran, btw youre a good bro and im not accusing you of anything. Just men in general.
            be at ease, speak your mind, Imran has no issues.

I asked you a simple question,
            what punishment do you prescribe for a woman who is spreading fahashi (vulgarity) in the society?

so you want men to lower their gaze, but have no issues with women wearing revealing cloths, this is interesting?

I am a very straightforward person, see this is the age of fitan --- when I see around my society and make comparison with the past (20 years ago) --- I see more women getting into fitnah as compared to men --- since the advent of social media, women have gone crazy making stupid vulgar content & men have become like zananas (feminine).

there was a time when women used to make sure that no part of their body gets revealed, today women (not all) in cities (mostly) make sure to expose as much body as they could.

for the last couple of years, I am hearing horrible stories involving murders --- it's like girls getting into contacts with boys on social media, gets trapped, raped and murdered. --- than one girl felling in love with two boys or just time pass, one of the boys gets annoyed and the murder.

in the past the girls had the power to say No, this power is vanishing day by day ---

yes there are rapes, pure women also get attacked by criminals --- but when we demand public hanging of such criminals, it's the feminists (who you say are blessing) supported by west, who starts pressuring govt.

the feminists you say are blessing, they are your enemy --- there was a rape incident in Lahore few months ago, whole Pakistan demands to hang that criminal publicly, the only one who are opposing this are feminists and secular trash.
            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

It's true and the level of denial about the perversion is alarming. So many women and girls I've known in my life came back from Pakistan telling me about incidents of people trying to grope them in the streets, even if they are walking with their parents, even if they are covered, there are chancers around and I've seen that myself back when I last went there.

Part of the reason these groping incidents happen (not referring to the Minar e Pakistan incident, just speaking in general terms) is because there are some really sick, perverted people in society

Part of the reason it happens is because when people find out who they are, their parents defend them because sons are worth their weight in gold (especially an only son) whilst daughters were just leftovers from their attempts to have a boy so as far as they're concerned, everything their son does is right and anyone who speaks against him is wrong. So they spoil him under the misguided notion that he will be their support in old age, but what happens in reality is these lecherous spoiled brats will enjoy their parents money, feel entitled like the world owes them everything and then treat the parents like a burden when they are old and have nothing left to give... and it would be the parents fault for raising them wrong in the first place. If the parents are lucky, their daughters will care for them but the next generation of parents wont learn from this and pass on those same prejudices.

Part of the reason it happens is because there is a cohort of pervert apologists who will put the entire responsibility for all of societies ills on the women so that whenever a terrible incident happens, they will say "why was she out of the house?", or "where was her dad?" or "what was she wearing?" and they are not the ones asking "who raised those nasty perverts?", "why are there so many of them in our supposedly 'Islamic' society?".
              still countries like Pakistan are many many times safer for women comparatively --- I know how women are treated in the west. --- it's just the mirage created by the west and their paid poodle that west is kinda safe heaven for women. ----

few incidents doesn't change the reality that there's too much female privilege here, they are well protected by their fathers/brothers/male relatives, they get preferential treatment everywhere ---

the question must be asked to mothers, what kind of generation they are preparing --- didn't she teached them how to respect women and how to behave in the society.

everyone has share of ills in the society, neither the men nor the women are masoom. ---it's just that the women (in our society) mostly gets away.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

there are boundaries set by the Deen, when you cross them, your society gets destroyed. --- women along with men have equal share in destruction.

countries like america, UK and other european countries top in rapes and women violence and still it's the south Asians who are villains ---

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• After reading all the posts (maybe I missed some), I ask, is there any single woman, posting in this thread, who could come forward and say without any if's but's, that the Muslim women in our times wearing revealing cloths is creating lots of fitnah in conservative societies.

what has happened to your gheerah, has it got washed away in your gender bias ?

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

yeah I want to go down this route, let's see what you come with, for a start.---- same sex marriage is legal in your societies and still some muslims live in these places as if these are the routes towards Jannat.
                    whereas same sex relationships can even get you killed here.

and Plz, I don't support my govt or the current system, so don't waste your time writing imagining that Imran is being hurt ----- regarding ills of our society, I am fully aware, more than outsiders; I will never defend anything wrong.---

when one person has clearly stated his position and you again accuse him, this only means you are deliberately doing this --- OkAy fine, now I also say deliberately, you are part of those feminists groups who are supported by west ngos to do propaganda in our society. اینج تے فیر اینج ہی سہی

let me say once more, this vulgar woman was already making filthy videos in the past --- she invites filthy men to a park for some new stunts. -- these men showed their Awqaat and assaulted her --- the feminists got the opportunity, trends were made on twitter like, all men, 400 (this exact figure was provided by their masters)+ our useless media came in support!

Ps: the security guards successfully evacuated this vulgar woman, but she again came back -- she did all this for publicity/ratings along with some media person.

All this because that opportunistic woman was let go/ went unpunished by the pakistani authorities and/or instead of highlighting her faults, people in general went on about the men who did in fact assault that vulgar woman?

Okay.

Good day to you, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                      All this because that opportunistic woman was let go/ went unpunished by the pakistani authorities and/or instead of highlighting her faults, people in general went on about the men who did in fact assault that vulgar woman?

Okay.

Good day to you, sir.
                      Have a nice day, Madam.
                      آپ کے فہم کو اکیس توپوں کی سلامی۔

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• It feels like Ramadan was aaages ago..!

This is your reminder to spend some time with the Qur'an this weekend!
                        Forge ahead!

Comment

• To all the honorable women who aren't ready to comment on revealing cloths and keep saying that whatever women wears, men should lower gaze.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Muslim ibn Abi Maryam from Abu Salih that Abu Hurayra said, "Women who are naked even though they are wearing clothes, go astray and make others go astray, and they will not enter the Garden and they will not find its scent, and its scent is experienced from as far as the distance travelled in five hundred years." Muawatta Malik book 48, Hadith 7

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

Have a nice day, Madam.
                            آپ کے فہم کو اکیس توپوں کی سلامی۔
                            اور آپ کے جذبات کا اللہ ھی حافظ ہے، آپ ہائپر ہو جاتے ہیں اِس لیے آپ سے بات​ یا بحث کرنا بیکار ہےـ

Comment

• It appears some have difficulty in comprehending the not so subtle difference between a situation where a "celebrity sex symbol" invites her "fans" to meet her and shock horror the "fans" behave just as many "fanatical" fans would and try to mob their idol, and the situation of a woman on a day out at the park randomly assaulted by "400" men. Why would these individuals go along with the narrative pushed by those with ulterior motives and agendas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

its the common translation in english qurans
                                It's not even accurate. Far from it.
                                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X