Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some useless talk of Pakistani feminists creatures.(with english subtitles)

https://twitter.com/thestrangersay/s...111331847?s=20

for urdu speakers Indefinable
    ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by imran1976; 23-08-21, 12:19 PM.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Perhaps you should trust Allah (swt) to take your life when He sees fit as He knows better (as to when is the right time to die) than you and then inshaAllah you'd be rewarded for trusting in Him and not taking your own life. It's not like you're guaranteed a long life if you didn't kill yourself anyway.

Originally posted by aa_ View Post
      Can I ask Allah to die? I don’t want to live anymore and will get sent to Hell for suicide.
      There are certain duas you can read. I can't remember the exact words but it's to do with asking Allah to take you from this world when He is pleased with you and to save you from the fire.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by aa_ View Post
        Can I ask Allah to die? I don’t want to live anymore and will get sent to Hell for suicide.
        Don’t wish for death. There’s a reason why you are still alive, there’s a reason why Allah swt allowed you to live to see another day.

Our primary and initial source of relief and refuge should be with Allah swt, salah and the word which he has sent down. In addition, you should seek psychological help. A combination of psychological and spiritual nourishment is what your body and mind need

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
          some useless talk of Pakistani feminists creatures.(with english subtitles)
          https://twitter.com/thestrangersay/s...111331847?s=20
          for urdu speakers Indefinable
          Are these even Muslims? Some of these statements are kufr and they are not even being apologetic about them. The Yahud used to mock the Sahabah using such rhetoric (about "micromanagement").
          ​​​​​​​
          ​​​​​​​Don't know how anyone can consider these people a "blessing".

Comment

• Listen to surah Furqan ..

Such an amazing surah!

Comment

• My windows howl whenever there is wind. Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                My windows howl whenever there is wind. Has anyone had this problem and solved it?
                What is the frame of your window made out of?
                ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا

Put your trust in the Ever-Living, Who never dies, and glorify His praises. Sufficient is He as All-Aware of the sins of His servants.
                  ​​​​​​
                  الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا

˹He is˺ the One Who created the heavens and the earth and everything in between in six Days,1 then established Himself on the Throne. ˹He is˺ the Most Compassionate! Ask ˹none other than˺ the All-Knowledgeable about Himself..

Surah Furqan ayah 58-59. Translation: ​​​​​​Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran
                  Last edited by Umm Uthmaan; 23-08-21, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                      Listen to surah Furqan ..

Such an amazing surah!
                      Is it one of your favourites?
                      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                        My windows howl whenever there is wind. Has anyone had this problem and solved it?
                        No, but...I kinda liked it. It used to happen in one of the rooms I used to sleep in, when I was little and I found it spooky but kind of comforting. Idk why though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

Is it one of your favourites?

Yes..It's difficult to have favourites when it comes to the suwar in the qur'an when they are all so beautiful/powerful, don't u think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Yes..It's difficult to have favourites when it comes to the suwar in the qur'an when they are all so beautiful/powerful, don't u think?
                            Any surah you'd recommend to make me relax and calm? My favourite parts just make me emotional

Comment

• Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

What is the frame of your window made out of?
                              White stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

No, but...I kinda liked it. It used to happen in one of the rooms I used to sleep in, when I was little and I found it spooky but kind of comforting. Idk why though.
                                Can't stand it. I'm just thinking about when the stormy weather comes back...it'll be horrible

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X