Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Is this headline news? Or a rallying cry?
    Yes son.

Comment

• A new day.

A new page.

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
        From what I know a TikToker from Pakistan went to monarch e Pakistan for the celebrations (with a bunch of male friends, she wasn’t alone), and was ok with people taking selfies with her. Then people started harassing her, tearing her clothes and basically carrying her around and torturing her for a few hours. There were about 400 men in that crowd.
        Tik Tokers are like monkeys with a match stick, this stupid woman was no different.--- from what I have read that this was a staged thing which went wrong.-- liberals, feminists ugly aunties are having a field day criticizing all men.

"Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
        western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

I used to be a regular visitor to a forum called "Foggy friends" and now I'm an infrequent visitor (if you say Neelu sent you, several of the regulars will know who you mean)- I'm sure you can find it if you look on any search engine. Now that most people have drifted away from forums and onto social media, it's a quieter patient forum, but people are still there and they're quite helpful with suggesting coping strategies and sharing experiences about what to expect from doctors, employers, family members, friends and in severe illness cases, dealing with the nasty process of disability benefits and that side of things.

Even though they're non Muslims and led very different lives, but when it came to health issues, we were largely in the same boat and found our experiences have a lot in common. I think you should check it out. I can suggest facebook groups as well if you're interested.
          Will read through the forum
          the layout is so old lol but it looks like it could be helpful

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
            Let me tell you a cool story

I purchased a £10 o2 payg voucher from tesco

And they sent me 30 emails with 30 £10 voucher codes

Lmso

Should i fess up that they’re system glitched up or should i just up the £300 free vouchers
            I'd still tell them asap

I feel quite strict with things like money, everyone has different conscience but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night even if I owe 1p back
            I don't see a glitch as a gain and always remember that it could cost me (hereafter) if I knew something was wrong but still enjoyed it

I don't know if this is extreme but anything with money or someone else's property/belonging I don't feel comfortable taking excess If it wasn't really meant for me

Eg a few weeks at pay machine it was telling me I don't need to pay

I knew this was incorrect so called the parking company
            The man said, don't worry it is ok, you don't have to pay

So I said to him, but WHY, I haven't paid and if I can pay now over the phone, he said no.

I was fined later on but then they apologized for their mistake so in the end, I didn't have to pay the fine or the fee for the day. Alhamdulillah

So you might end up with a hefty fine, it doesn't hurt to tell them, after all it is rightfully theirs.

In truth, I don't know how people enjoy it, Even if it's accidental, it's like cheating

Allah SWT has given us our own gifts/bounties, isn't that enough for us
            Last edited by Ya'sin; 22-08-21, 08:21 AM.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• It is funny when a few times I've gone to the cashier for a price check
              they immediately have this impression 'oh great, stingy paki/immigrant counting the pennies'

When I tell them I've been charged LESS than I should have been, the confusion on their face is priceless

Obviously who is gonna make a big deal out of paying less than they should have

My point is, it's rare and people would rather do it when ThEY have been over charged, not the other way round

Out of good will I haven't had to owe the difference so it's win win, I don't have to feel bad about owing anything back to the supermarket after they have checked

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Can't believe how terrible these countries are, still behaving like this and then blaming the West for all their problems

Must be great for the media right now to attack Muslims, what a timing

There is a difference in how women are treated, men won't understand because they can go out in Pakistan or Bangladesh without being harassed but women have to be cautious even with burka/niqab
                whenever an incident relating to woman goes viral in our media, (specially highlighted by liberals) I always have doubts about it, this incident is no different.

This vulgar woman has made vulgar videos, she invited her so called fans on 14th August. -- now tell me, who will be the fans of this vulgar woman, obviously vulgar pervert men --- whatever she planned, it went wrong.

yes the women in burka/Hijab are also being harassed, but comparatively it's very low ---

on same 14th August, 12-14 people of same family, mostly women and children were killed in a grenade attack in Karachi, but this didn't made news ---

media shows you what their masters orders them to show, they will do what they are told to do, the problem are the people who start following this media blindly.

neelu video in urdu by Mufti Tariq Masood on the incident.​​​​​​
                https://youtu.be/befTzwvIC9I
                "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Quran 24:31 “Say to the believing men that they restrain their eyes and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is well aware of what they do.”

men shouldn't even be gawking at women let alone touching them up. Men restrain your eyes and stop being promiscuous, as Allah swt says.

Feminists are a blessing for us women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    Quran 24:31 “Say to the believing men that they restrain their eyes and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is well aware of what they do.”

men shouldn't even be gawking at women let alone touching them up. Men restrain your eyes and stop being promiscuous, as Allah swt says.

Feminists are a blessing for us women.
                    24:30*

The exact same command is also given to women in the next verse (24:31)

Comment

• ^Don't watch men running in shorts playing football. Doesn't matter if football is coming home.

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

Tik Tokers are like monkeys with a match stick, this stupid woman was no different.--- from what I have read that this was a staged thing which went wrong.-- liberals, feminists ugly aunties are having a field day criticizing all men.
                        Even if it was staged, she shouldn't have been assaulted..unless she actually asked to be assaulted.

I see two wrongs here and no right.
                        Last edited by .Hajar.; 22-08-21, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Typical misogynist response, comparing watching football to men gawking/ perving on women and then sexually assaulting them.

Lowly and sick thinking .

Feminists, I get you.

Comment

• subhanAllah British weather is so unpredictable, cloudy one minutes, sunny the next lol

Comment

• When you specifically point (^) to your own post while making a comment and someone still thinks you were referring to another post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I'd still tell them asap

I feel quite strict with things like money, everyone has different conscience but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night even if I owe 1p back
                                I don't see a glitch as a gain and always remember that it could cost me (hereafter) if I knew something was wrong but still enjoyed it

I don't know if this is extreme but anything with money or someone else's property/belonging I don't feel comfortable taking excess If it wasn't really meant for me

Eg a few weeks at pay machine it was telling me I don't need to pay

I knew this was incorrect so called the parking company
                                The man said, don't worry it is ok, you don't have to pay

So I said to him, but WHY, I haven't paid and if I can pay now over the phone, he said no.

I was fined later on but then they apologized for their mistake so in the end, I didn't have to pay the fine or the fee for the day. Alhamdulillah

So you might end up with a hefty fine, it doesn't hurt to tell them, after all it is rightfully theirs.

In truth, I don't know how people enjoy it, Even if it's accidental, it's like cheating

Allah SWT has given us our own gifts/bounties, isn't that enough for us
                                alrighty then

i have emailed them and told them

hopefully they say i can keep the codes

what is a £300 loss to tesco anyway

im sure it wouldnt hurt them

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X