No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left work soon after, and never looked back. A lot of conservative cultures have people who aren't used to this permissiveness so they are overwhelmed, so to speak
    I guess culture shock they call it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Well when someone repeatedly points out a negative behaviour of men in these countries with no consideration of the contributory causes, and when presented with them simply ignores it and carries on in the same vein, what other conclusions can one draw from it other then that they have an irrational dislike of men and rush to highlight the negative behaviour without any concern for the context.
      Yeh see that conclusion doesn't make sense. You say your conclusion is that they have an irrational dislike of men and that's why you called them bitter. But the definition of bitter is: feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment. Having a dislike of men due to bad treatment would be reasonable to expect even if it's not ideal. So reasoning is a bit iffy there.

But look I don't really care what the reasoning is really. It's just not good behaviour. We get implied to be incels/ganging up and they get implied to be bitter women. Noone wins, just more bad blood.

Comment

• Whilst we on topic, I read a post earlier by someone who said a few of their family members were killed fighting Taliban but that he is happy the war is over, anyway one thing he mentioned about Taliban rule was that catcalling on the streets had stopped because everyone knows what would happen if they were caught doing it.

Comment

• nudgetheputri1 hows life without basil?

you thinking or getting another hamster or another pet?

make dua sis i get my pet soon in sha Allah, been waiting patiently with a lo of ups and downs tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            nudgetheputri1 hows life without basil?

you thinking or getting another hamster or another pet?

make dua sis i get my pet soon in sha Allah, been waiting patiently with a lo of ups and downs tbh
            It's all good actually. I just sold off my bedding to a lady who keeps a bird, will sell off all my hamster things online

I can't adopt again from the same place, looking elsewhere but rules are stringent about hamster keeping (need to prove you're working, prepared hamster home or else they won't hand you)

What are you keeping?

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

Yeh see that conclusion doesn't make sense. You say your conclusion is that they have an irrational dislike of men and that's why you called them bitter. But the definition of bitter is: feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment. Having a dislike of men due to bad treatment would be reasonable to expect even if it's not ideal. So reasoning is a bit iffy there.

But look I don't really care what the reasoning is really. It's just not good behaviour. We get implied to be incels/ganging up and they get implied to be bitter women. Noone wins, just more bad blood.
              That does not excuse one from ignoring the reasons why issues exists. Those who continue to parrot the symptoms without paying any attention to the causes are not helping anyone. This is a public forum and it needs to be pointed out. But if people don't wish to hear, then fair enough. I've done my bit. Normal service may resume.

Comment

Whilst we on topic, I read a post earlier by someone who said a few of their family members were killed fighting Taliban but that he is happy the war is over, anyway one thing he mentioned about Taliban rule was that catcalling on the streets had stopped because everyone knows what would happen if they were caught doing it.
                Yes son.

If they introduced flogging in Bangladesh, these people wouldn't be doing such things. Ironically, the PM is a woman herself, yet she is ignoring these issues on her own kind. At least you can't blame corrupt men in power in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Yes son.

If they introduced flogging in Bangladesh, these people wouldn't be doing such things. Ironically, the PM is a woman herself, yet she is ignoring these issues on her own kind. At least you can't blame corrupt men in power in this case.
                  Doubt she cares that much, probably too consumed by politics.

Comment

Whilst we on topic, I read a post earlier by someone who said a few of their family members were killed fighting Taliban but that he is happy the war is over, anyway one thing he mentioned about Taliban rule was that catcalling on the streets had stopped because everyone knows what would happen if they were caught doing it.
                    What kind of punishment would they get?

Comment

• Just like magic, i got 2 £200 refunds in the past couple of hours

Comment

• Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

What kind of punishment would they get?
                        He didn't specify but I'm guessing some kind of physical punishment like flogging or a beating.

Comment

• I'm becoming increasingly concerned that your symptom profile sounds a lot like what my health situation was back around 15 years ago (and it only went downhill from there). One thing I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt is that your average NHS doctors will not help you. At best they might run a set of standard tests (testing for anemia, giving inaccurate thyroid tests and a few other things)- then they will say there's nothing wrong with you and your health is fine, or they will just say some generic rubbish like drink more water, eat more fibre/fruit/veg or exercise more. You'll try that, find that it only makes you feel worse then they'll blame you for feeling that way and start asking "are you depressed or anxious" and try to fob you off with some anti depressant or appointment with a shrink.

I have serious doubts that mainstream private medical tests would help as they work from the same playbook but are just faster and efficient at giving results cos you paid more. At the beginning, I would still recommend going to the doctor just to rule out some common conditions that could cause these symptoms for example vitamin D deficiency, vitamin b12 deficiency, anemia etc. My hunch is in your case anemia is not the root of what you're suffering from, but it is part of the whole, it is a symptom of an underlying problem. Iron tablets didn't suit me either, it was having an adverse effect on my digestion and I wasn't processing food properly and the bloating and stomach issues added to the overall ill feeling on top of the extreme fatigue and muscle weakness. It reached a point where my hands were too weak to peel a banana or open a packet of crisps. Eventually a number of radical changes to my diet (eliminating 'trigger foods' that tended to worsen my symptoms such as gluten, corn, mushrooms, most fruits and a few other things as well as taking supplements that aided digestion) all contributed to better regulation of my digestion, alleviating my stomach issues AND ended up healing my anemia cos my anemia was a symptom not the root problem in itself. It healed the anemia cos the digestion disruption was preventing the body from absorbing nutrients properly (and the main nutrient deficiency we're tested for is iron so they don't realise it's a sign of an overall picture of other nutrient deficiencies as well), so better digestion meant better nutrient absorption which meant I no longer needed iron tablets (i take a multi mineral but the iron level is very low and manageable in that).

An alternative practitioner that might help would be a good herbalist or in Pakistan people turn to "hakeems" who are also very good at this. They spend more time trying to find out what your symptoms are and prepare a remedy that's individually tailored to your needs. If I were in your shoes, I'd try to find a good low dose vitamin d supplement and vitamin b12 as deficiencies in both are associated with pains, excess fatigue and a few other things. DO NOT EXERCISE, it will only make you worse. At most you can walk sometimes to a manageable extent to keep a bit flexible or small light movements but that's it. If you have joint or muscle pains then massaging black seed oil on the area can help. Be aware of your environment and other symptom triggers for example: do you feel doubly exhausted due to stress? Arguing? Eating the wrong thing? Noise and lighting? Poor sleep? Bowel issues? Pain? Wearing less comfortable shoes/clothes?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I attempted it before, my health problem isn't due to mere deficiencies and my body isn't in the right state for weights. I'll cause more damage. I have severe reactions to iron supplements so I don't take those anymore.

Every time I go to the doctor, they say I'm fine and they don't like to look into it too much because I'm supposed to be 'young'. Called doctor today and no appointments.

I stopped exercise because that's when I over did it and injured my hip but my problems are mostly hormonal and the doctors aren't helpful, I'm planning on saving up for private health for thorough check ups and diagnosis.

I still have that cough and they did scans but it's labelled 'seasonal cough'. Every time I explain to people they actually don't even believe it especially with the pandemic but that's what I was told and there's no solution for it.

I need an injection to boost me with energy.

When I feel well, I go out for a walk, mostly at lunch times. I look like a healthy person minus the tired eyes but I need a check up.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Yes son.

shes not a woman shes a dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                              Just like magic, i got 2 £200 refunds in the past couple of hours
                              Been enforcing brexit pretty well on them spaniards eh

Comment

• There's so much to do but such little time :(
                                Last edited by hasan2013; 20-08-21, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X