Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels like I’m ideologically not free anymore. Before that was my identity i would have something I believe in with conviction and got for it. No matter what. But now it’s like they are in my head :(

that’s what I mean by plague

Comment

• My own family doesn’t even do this to me. They stopped putting me down for my different views and realised that I deserve to be left alone. Now when cousins see I am ‘free’ or not being criticised they make sure their parents are on the same page as them so I don’t ‘mess up’ as they see my autonomy as some kind of threat while they can slyly do what they want. Makes my feel like I’m not moving at all despite moving.

Comment

• People can energetically affect people

Comment

• With their indirect actions because you feel their beliefs about you through them

Comment

• The end

Comment

• I wish I could get away from them but not from my own family obviously.

it’s getting bad (psycho spiritually) lol
              i can’t win this battle against them because it’s not a fair one and a lot times your on the wrong side of the family apparently so their actions behind the scenes are just ones of cliquey gossip and hatred. While maintaining composure, pleasant demeanour and caring for the ‘subjects’.
              dont know how my mum puts up with it.
              I need to stop sharing information, if I share too much maybe some minority of users will use it against me like how it is in real life. Lolll

Comment

• Just an example to show how real it is

Comment

• Almost cause a a growing feeling in chest (slightly)

this is what I’m dealing with

Comment

• That’s why I call it an (inevitable) plague. And it’s gotten to the point where anyone that is from outside going near the family dynamics will pick up on it and join as (easy way out).

This is why I value boundaries but they’re gone

Comment

• I’m the second class cousin lol

Comment

• Feel free to add insight or correct any ignorance

Comment

• Why not just make one big post?

Comment

• Thoughts just come and go

Comment

• But you’re right, I should give it time and maybe write in one post, but I’d be worried I might get over it by then

Comment

• If they tried to and gave it their all, I could probably sort them out and cure them of the crap (if possible), but they know to play half and not give it their all

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X