• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
    I see empty seats!
    Excuse me?

Comment

• Sends a good message. Muslims who help the invaders = worth less than invader's dogs to the invaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
        TIL you can stalk people who are online using the members list page and sorting by Last Visit - Desc.

Even those that are invisible.

You can't hide now sons.
        they trying to be all d-low but we need to start calling them out son lool

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post
          Sends a good message. Muslims who help the invaders = worth less than invader's dogs to the invaders.
          It's part of the 'urf of a lot of these westerners to love their pets to this extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

It's part of the 'urf of a lot of these westerners to love their pets to this extent.
            I guess it's a good thing then that there were no military cats, otherwise the wait for these people would be even longer
            Last edited by RuthlessSoftie; 17-08-21, 10:12 PM.

Comment

So many cowards in power
              The president can write an Instagram post making inspiring hopeful statements on his home country
              but he resigned and was first to leave the place

Could've at least get a bunch of families come join in with you on your airplane and fund more planes to land in there
              People were saying how he went from "I have a plan" to "I have a plane" real quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post

People were saying how he went from "I have a plan" to "I have a plane" real quick.
                Yeah, I wonder where he's flying off to though. Anyone finds out where he's staying he'll be hunted down by afghan protestors

Comment

Excuse me?

I can't see your pic

Comment

I can't see your pic
                    Link appears to be broken now. That's happened a few times in the last couple of days now. Anyway it was just this:

unnamed.jpg

Comment

Link appears to be broken now. That's happened a few times in the last couple of days now. Anyway it was just this:

unnamed.jpg
                      I see it now (on browser only)
                      Dogs like that came from Afghanistan?
                      Last edited by nudgetheputri1; 18-08-21, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• If anyone wants to give a dummies guide on the situation in Afghanistan please feel free to do so
                        I've been watching a few videos and reading about it but I'm confused

If they aren't that bad and saying they won't take revenge, why are people running for their lives and even risking killing themselves.
                        Are women really under threat (if so, how?) and why is it that the Muslims themselves are criticising the Taliban.

What did the West do to help the people there of anything because they're making it sound like they have helped in some ways.

I don't understand and I wouldn't even know how to explain all this to a non Muslim who might think I know about it just because I'm a Muslim.

Last edited by Ya'sin; 18-08-21, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I see it now (on browser only)
                          Dogs like that came from Afghanistan?
                          Now that you mention it..I'm not 100% sure they did.

Comment

• Never forget the golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              If anyone wants to give a dummies guide on the situation in Afghanistan please feel free to do so

If they aren't that bad and saying they won't take revenge, why are people running for their lives and even risking killing themselves.
                              Are women really under threat (if so, how?) and why is it that the Muslims themselves are criticising the Taliban.

What did the West do to help the people there of anything because they're making it sound like they have helped in some ways.

I don't understand and I wouldn't even know how to explain all this to a non Muslim who might think I know about it just because I'm a Muslim.
                              From what I can gather, these people lived under the rule of the previous Afghan government with the help of the US for a while now, and the Taliban being the enemy of that previous government were probably painted in a negative light amongst these people. Now imagine you're them, your current government has fled, the big "enemy" group is on its way to your city, they have guns and weapons, you may have opposed them in the past, maybe even helped the previous government who was at war with them, the armed group thats on its way though says not to worry everyone is forgiven, no one will be harmed. Are you going to take their word for it and stay to find out whether they're telling the truth?

On top of that I think its probably an exaggeration by the media, just how many are trying to flee relative to the whole population, we're also seeing at the Afghan Pakistan border than many Afghans are coming back from Pakistan to Afghanistan now that the Taliban are in power, and they're happy about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                If anyone wants to give a dummies guide on the situation in Afghanistan please feel free to do so

Last edited by nudgetheputri1; 18-08-21, 05:28 AM. Reason: Withdrawn

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X