Comment

• Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
      Son please.

Congratulate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Son please.

Congratulate him.
        Son got upset with me that I told him late.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          I have a wife bro.
          ma shaa ALLAH

in shaa ALLAH may you have many kids
          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• i just watched that latest vid by the bro smile 2 jannah about the shooting in plymouth poor peeps especially that child, we're living in crazy times honestly

Comment

• I gotta be honest, even though theres been some drama on the site lately, its still miles better than what goes on in other sites. This site is still cozy and feels like a family, even though we fight sometimes. aDFjaY3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
                ma shaa ALLAH

in shaa ALLAH may you have many kids
                She disappeared bro.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

She disappeared bro.
                  bro, if your wife disappeared call the police in shaa ALLAH in order to report her missing
                  ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post
                    I gotta be honest, even though theres been some drama on the site lately, its still miles better than what goes on in other sites. This site is still cozy and feels like a family, even though we fight sometimes. aDFjaY3.jpg
                    before I forget because my memory is poor, I didn't get an answer about the gym, hate it when I ask a question and don't get a reply, thought the man would help me

first time I'm seeing the frog smile, his blanket looks cosy

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

first time I'm seeing the frog smile, his blanket looks cosy
                      ​​​​
                      I like this happy frog better...However nothing beats the fitness frog in the 'healthy something' thread'...That one is a classic ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post
                        I gotta be honest, even though theres been some drama on the site lately, its still miles better than what goes on in other sites. This site is still cozy and feels like a family, even though we fight sometimes. aDFjaY3.jpg
                        Such is Sonhood my son.

Such is Sonhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

I like this happy frog better...However nothing beats the fitness frog in the 'healthy something' thread'...That one is a classic ..
                          he was a determined chap

What a frog, what a funny frog

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            he was a determined chap

What a frog, what a funny frog

Exactly lol

There was something pure about that frog

Comment

Alhamdulillah.
                              u didnt get married lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

u didnt get married lol
                                lol!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X