X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
    ye

heavy rain and thunder
    what type of mini dish you got? the really small one or the slightly bigger one?

surprised you not got sky q as youre into your tech stuff

Comment

idk small one i think

we were trying to get sky q before but engineer dude said we cant for some reason

If we want sky q then it will need some work

Yeah i like tech and gadgets

Comment

idk small one i think

we were trying to get sky q before but engineer dude said we cant for some reason

If we want sky q then it will need some work

Yeah i like tech and gadgets
        bro what irritates me on the forums is when peeps dont quote

started quoting posts whilst replying son

reason why you cant have it is because you need a differen LNB for the sky q box, the dish itself would be the same,
        so essentially as long as youre willing to pay for sky q, i dont see why they cant do it for you as they'd provide the equipment needed including the LNB

sounds like you might have the smaller sky dish, maybe ring them up and tell them signal keeps going due to weather and you might be able to get them to change it for a bigger one

tbh bro i was proper into the satellite scene for a long time, using the forums and being part of the community, its sick tbh proper fun too

Comment

Soz bubz

You cant quote on the app

tbh i dont care about this no satellite signal business

I dont even watch tv loool

It’s so boring and nothing to watch

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Yea i like to think that i dont care but him just being around makes it worse.
            he's leaving tonight though, but in 3 days my sil and her 3 kids and my mil are coming to stay here with me and my other sil and her kids for some time which is also stressing me a bit because its not part of my culture to have people staying over and sharing my room. Im worried about not having my own personal space, thats something important to me and idk where i will escape to to have some peace of mind lol
            Haha', this is very typical here in Pakistan -- but we are used to it. --
            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
            western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Test

Comment

Soz bubz

You cant quote on the app

tbh i dont care about this no satellite signal business

I dont even watch tv loool

It’s so boring and nothing to watch
                which app?

of course you can quote with uf app or even the modded app by notEVOLVED

nah for me it was fun watching the sports on different satellites like 3pm premier league kick offs in english and boxing, trust me was siccck lol

Comment

ummah forum app on ios

I tried tapatalk but i dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2
                    ummah forum app on ios

I tried tapatalk but i dont like it
                    Ajeeb sorry I'm clueless when it comes to iOS

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      had such a rough night and feel really rough and out of it

honestly im feeling full of rage, anger, frustration and just straight up ______ off tbh
                      If you ever want to talk about it or just vent, let us know. Don't ever feel like you have to suffer in silence about anything.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

Haha', this is very typical here in Pakistan -- but we are used to it. --
                        I know for my in laws also ots normal but i never even shared a house with family and now i have to share a room, lord, where will i go and cry? In the toilet???? So i need to dress decently even at night??? Its hot here mate.
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I know for my in laws also ots normal but i never even shared a house with family and now i have to share a room, lord, where will i go and cry? In the toilet???? So i need to dress decently even at night??? Its hot here mate.
                          I can understand this, but other than patience, you can't really do anything.

the hardest part for me is one dozen kids making noise, my head goes bonkers.
                          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                          western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

I can understand this, but other than patience, you can't really do anything.

the hardest part for me is one dozen kids making noise, my head goes bonkers.
                            I know, 7 boys!!!, of which 5 are toddlers
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

What country are you in sister?

That’s sounds like a pain. I hate having to share rooms with family/siblings. I like my own space and privacy. Also, some people snore which is annoying because I’m a light sleeper, once I’m up, I find it difficult to get back to sleep again 😅

Comment

I know, 7 boys!!!, of which 5 are toddlers
                                I think some ear plugs may come in handy

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X