This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

OK tiger, take it easy. Take all your aggression out on a punchbag. Feel sorry for the punchbag
    I don't know how to punch a bag but I'll learn to be action man the greatest hero of them all

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

That's become the norm for me, though, sister. Alhamdulillaah. Don't really give those foods a second thought.

What's most disturbing is that I led Salah, and I recited something that should have had an effect but I just went on to behave like that. Very disappointed in myself, really. I was supposed to be the one to keep things calm and instead there I was doing the exact opposite.
      I know
      Everyone makes mistakes which allows us a chance to feel remorse, regret and seek repentance, Allah loves the servant who will plead to him for forgiveness.

If we don't feel these emotions can we really be close to Allah, it could harden our hearts and we'd be doing things in motion rather than putting our soul into it.

If it made you feel bad then it's a good thing because you then remembered Allah earning his pleasure instead.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Vindaloo na na
        just don't go around chanting that Fakhri

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Who are ya?

Who are ya?

Who are ya?
          Good question. Who indeed are we?

Comment

• The weather has been cold lately and today it said it'll be 22°C, it looked sunny so I wore light fabrics because I hate heavy clothes and having to layer
            too late I realised it's cold more.like 12°, I had my light blazer jacket with me but it wasn't enough because the breeze was strong

I am feeling feverish now, life of the weaklings

Where are the emojis because I need the one with the red eyes

Comment

The question that has been asked since the dawn of creation.

If you find the answer, let me know.
              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Hope everybody's well. Please forgive me if iv'e done anything wrong. I know i'm always doing something wrong.

Comment

Hope everybody's well. Please forgive me if iv'e done anything wrong. I know i'm always doing something wrong.
                  Yeh good Alhamdullilah

​​​​​​

Comment

The question that has been asked since the dawn of creation.

If you find the answer, let me know.
                    He doesn't need to let you know, Allah has already told us that we have been put on earth to worship him alone and he is our master
                    we are his slaves, it's only disbelievers that are still searching for answers

Comment

They are talking about us again.

-_-

Comment

• I just added someone to my fb friends list, but I can't seem to amend the list. We're more like acquaintances and not close friends, but it doesn't seem to have an option for putting him on an acquaintance or restricted list. Have FB scrapped those categories or are they just more difficult to find?

Edit: never mind, I've just managed to figure it out
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx

In my area I wasn't able to find a job as the Mulsim community is not big. So I thought of finding a work abroad and that helped me move to Qatar. The climate is a bit harder than what I got used to, but you can check it out if you need a job really urgently and are ready for relocation. The latter is normally the biggest stop point when we think of jobs, so maybe you need to think it over first.
                          I want to move abroad but when you hear about Muslims moving back to the UK after leaving in Muslims majority countries, I feel uneasy
                          I would love to work abroad (part time ideally).

The car I drive is a sauna because there is no air condition, so I was sweating in 22°C

It felt good because the dead cells in my body needed to be activated and I need that heat for some good circulation, the cold hasn't done much good for my body.

I know that 22°C is nothing in places like middle east so I'm not craving scorching heat that will burn me, just clean summer without too much harsh breeze.

Comment

• Where are the emojis gone
                            it feels too serious without them

Comment

• What toppings do people put on cream crackers??

Just curious. I'm pretty simple, just have loads of margarine on it and gobble them up lol

Comment

What toppings do people put on cream crackers??

Just curious. I'm pretty simple, just have loads of margarine on it and gobble them up lol
                                I don't eat crackers but I'd probably smother it with butter too if I did

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X