Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by detached soul View Post
    I think ive scared Hajar and abuabdullah away!!
    None of them have replied to my post since i flamed them on the future of the forum thread!!
    Seems like you got a little kick out of flaming them, eh?

    All this smoke is making me sick.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by detached soul View Post
      I think ive scared Hajar and abuabdullah away!!
      None of them have replied to my post since i flamed them on the future of the forum thread!!
      For someone who's supposedly in his 40s, you are surprisingly juvenile.

      Comment


      • I thought I had covid from last night. Couldn't stop sneezing.It's negative

        Comment


        • I've got better things to do than come on this forum and chit-chat with women.

          Time to bounce!

          Comment


          • I find this strange (and amusing as well), people in this forum still talking about COVID ....
            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
            western civilization's tombstones"


            Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              I've got better things to do than come on this forum and chit-chat with women.

              Time to bounce!
              Then*

              ;-D

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morose View Post

                Then*

                ;-D
                Eh?

                Comment


                • Is it a trend to keep fluffy long-haired cats these days? I keep seeing a lot of it in many homes when i visit for eid, nice fur coat and all. But theyre usually not easy to approach

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                    Is it a trend to keep fluffy long-haired cats these days? I keep seeing a lot of it in many homes when i visit for eid, nice fur coat and all. But theyre usually not easy to approach
                    I think fluffy cats have always been in more demand due to people perceiving them to be cuter than short-haired ones (I'm guilty of this). It's just the fluffy bushy tail is so cute. But now that I have my cutie pie silver tuxedo cat, I think she's super cute even though she has short hair. I don't think approaching them is any different than short hair cats, it just depends on the cats upbringing and if it interacted with people or not.

                    A quick fact about fluffy cats, they shed less fur than short hair cats do due to the fact it take them longer to grow it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                      Eh?
                      ‘Than’ would be correct if making a comparison (other things to do vs coming on to the forum to chit chat), but that would not be factually correct, would it Abu ‘Abdullaah???

                      Seems you do your “better things” then come on to the forum to chit chat.

                      :flamed:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morose View Post

                        ‘Than’ would be correct if making a comparison (other things to do vs coming on to the forum to chit chat), but that would not be factually correct, would it Abu ‘Abdullaah???

                        Seems you do your “better things” then come on to the forum to chit chat.

                        :flamed:
                        "I've got better things to do [rather] than come on this forum and chit-chat with women."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                          "I've got better things to do [rather] than come on this forum and chit-chat with women."
                          Then why don’t you do those better things instead of chit chatting with women on here Abu ‘Abdullah???

                          I give up with you!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morose View Post

                            Then why don’t you do those better things instead of chit chatting with women on here Abu ‘Abdullah???

                            I give up with you!
                            Which was correct, then or than?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                              Which was correct, then or than?
                              Depends on what you’re trying to say. If you are saying your others things to do are better than chatting to women on here, then ‘than’ would be grammatically correct… Except, based on your actions though, would it be factually correct? I think not since you spend a lot of time chatting to women on here.

                              Am I making sense?????

                              :flamed:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morose View Post

                                Depends on what you’re trying to say. If you are saying your others things to do are better than chatting to women on here, then ‘than’ would be grammatically correct… Except, based on your actions though, would it be factually correct? I think not since you spend a lot of time chatting to women on here.

                                Am I making sense?????

                                :flamed:
                                'Then' would be grammatically incorrect regardless.

                                It's also factually correct. Just because I have better things to do doesn't mean I claimed to be doing them. The statement implied I should make amends after reflecting on current action.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X