Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously everyone is human and not that different in a sense but Asian dynamics are very real

Comment

• The end

Comment

• On his YouTube account, now taken down, Jake Davison bemoaned his personal appearance, talked about feeling isolated and his struggle to meet women.

At times he launched into tirades using terms coined by misogynistic online groups of "involuntary celibate" men, known as "incels".

This internet sub-culture encourages men to blame dissatisfaction with their looks, romantic relationships and their lives on women, and the men who succeed in having relationships with them.

Davison refers to these men as "Chads" in his video blogs - and comparisons are not just about personality or confidence, some incels believe they are genetically disadvantaged compared to these men.

He uses other phrases linked to the incel community as well - including "the black pill overdose".

The black pill worldview is essentially the belief that if you're unattractive, you don't deserve love and you are destined to fail and become more unhappy every time you pursue it.

Comment

• Taken from the beeb^

Comment

• What I mean is if they know it causes fights in ones marriage, they don’t really care. They feel justified because their principles allow it, as they have a reason apparently.

that’s what I’ve seen.

if I’m about to be happy in general and I also show independnace from x and her sister, x will sit close by because she is friendly but her sister will see the humility in x and ruffle some feathers by whispering and acting cheeky. Then x will become more socially sophisticated and not under me. If that makes sense. I will feel the vibe and they will walk by saying ‘you know what I mean’ in a certain tone.

stuff like that.

mind games.

Comment

• Like this post if you think I overshare

Comment

• X is still sly
                she just needs to be around people to do her thing
                like an amoeba
                thats how she can sabatage things and feel better than or compete with others so it suits them well

Comment

• I have no mums side relatives around me so I’ve never received validation for any insights I see or experience

Comment

• End of rant

Comment

• If you are indirecting others when you could help them with your insights then check your ego

Comment

• You know what I mean

Comment

• Then again you probably don’t actually have insight to offer me from good intentions because I already am aware enough of my issues. So chipping in is for ones own benefit.

I already called my constant complaining on this topic’poverty like’ in state.

My intentions I hope are clear. Growth and self improvement.

what more is there to say…

Comment

• Maybe a illogical loophole makes my assumption incorrect. Therefore your intentions were grand all along. My mistake.

right

Comment

• Similar dynamics. Just demonstrating how it would go in real life. But not as serious here obviously.

gaslighting.

Comment

• Inferior people are victims. That’s why they feel that way.
                                As if I can’t come to the same conclusion. Really offers a lot of valuable insight :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X