No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If criticism is to enlighten someone it’s good, I have no problem with people pointing out something I could benefit from.

Moving on

Comment

• Ya Allah do whats best for us and give us the ability to be patient with whats best for us.
      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR1cmLAr/

super interesting
        who knows if they were sincere or would have caused trouble from within

Comment

• And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

Comment

• Who was the sahabi that got shot and killed with arrows while praying
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• The joys of working from home

spent the whole week playing games and not working

will have to spend the weekend making up for it

hope boss lady doesnt ask me to show her the work i have done tomorrow

otherwise im in trouble

Comment

• i know other people who should be working from home

buy they’re out and about, shopping, going to the gym and doing whatever they like

at least i am not as bad as that

Comment

• Wish i could talk about something other than work

but i have nothing. Nada.

perhaps this is a reflection of my own life

Comment

• Shall we talk about all these kids getting their gcse results today

We see all these young uns, believing they will go on to achieve great things because they have achieved some good grades

Well

Some of them definitely will and I do believe there is a degree of meritocracy in this country, but it goes without saying that there are so many factors that are involved when it comes to future success

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                      Shall we talk about all these kids getting their gcse results today

We see all these young uns, believing they will go on to achieve great things because they have achieved some good grades

Well

Some of them definitely will and I do believe there is a degree of meritocracy in this country, but it goes without saying that there are so many factors that are involved when it comes to future success
                      You put it in such a sad way reminded me of how successful I felt as well

May they have a forever of happiness. Ameen

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

You put it in such a sad way reminded me of how successful I felt as well

May they have a forever of happiness. Ameen
                        it is sad.

But it is better we face reality than live a beautiful lie

ameen

Comment

• i finish this job on a friday

start a new job on the monday

No rest for the working man

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 12-08-21, 08:28 PM. Reason: Nevermind. I don't feel like sharing anymore

Comment

• Where is the Islamic line drawn between keeping ties with relatives and establish boundaries for mental health?

these people can hate you and still want you to be in their reach, in other words they will have a deep hate for you but not leave you alone because they feel threatened stop will thrive and they won’t be able to share the ‘glory’.

sorry it’s not my fault I don’t like your approach to anyone who is not your mums side.

you like it bed cause it suits you but there is no benefit for me.

it is parasitic

Comment

• I’m more direct
                                they are more cunning

im emotionally numb and mentally ill
                                they use that to their advantage too of course

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X