• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see, good point

i wish i could experience something like that

I would probably think i was seeing things

Comment

• I think I'm going wrong somewhere in my communication, otherwise it can't just be them
      I don't know how to spot it
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
        how do you gradually get rid of music esp if you've been into it for awhile?
        Hmm
        replace it with something else
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Screenshot_20210807-220800_Chrome.jpg

does anyone know any more details about this? The lady was set on fire it seems... 3 men arrested. Found out through racist twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
            How else do/ would you explain things vanishing in the blink of an eye?
            Do you mean things literally appearing to vanish in front of your eyes or you look away and look back and its gone? Do you believe a magician has instructed the jinn to hide your bits n bobs or a jinn just having a bit of fun annoying you?

Comment

• Had my van broken into on Wednesday night and all my drills taken.

(Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk)

There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Not to sound weird but has anyone here ever had any stuff stolen/hidden by jinn?
                I remember seeing a vid a while back, this girl found her lost phone like 8 months later or something, inside some boxes in her house somewhere. The last video on the phones camera showed how it got lost, she either accidently left the camera recording, or something turned it on, and she was sleeping on the couch next to the table she left it on with the camera facing the ceiling. It showed some shadows and then a really dark object zoom past the camera real fast, knocking the camera off the table and then the vid stops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Hmm
                  you got the clip? Id like to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post

I remember seeing a vid a while back, this girl found her lost phone like 8 months later or something, inside some boxes in her house somewhere. The last video on the phones camera showed how it got lost, she either accidently left the camera recording, or something turned it on, and she was sleeping on the couch next to the table she left it on with the camera facing the ceiling. It showed some shadows and then a really dark object zoom past the camera real fast, knocking the camera off the table and then the vid stops.
                    A'udhubillah

It's propably fake though, right? I mean what are the odds that the camera was on when she felt asleep..

My sister woke up to someone having sent whatsapp messages from her phone to some of our other brothers/sisters..
                    The messages didn't make sense and they were short and almost identical..When she showed me her phone we both laughed but it was kinda spooky ngl..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Hmm
                      Sorry ignore my reply, it was abt the jinn post

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post

You got a clip to share on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                          Had my van broken into on Wednesday night and all my drills taken.

(Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk)
                          probably a gypsy

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                            how do you gradually get rid of music esp if you've been into it for awhile?
                            Are you planning on ditching it cold turkey or gradually weaning yourself off it? I listened to music my whole life but gradually weaned myself off it some years ago. What I first did was became more aware of what I was listening to and realised the lyrics weren't good in some of them. I mean with Indian songs, some songs contain shirk references so the first thing I did was delete or get rid of songs that contained those types of references. Once I understood the language better, I realised some words were a bit explicit so I got rid of those sorts of songs as well (sometimes, especially if you don't understand the language properly, you just like a song for it's beat, tune, or jovial tone but later understand the lyrics can mean quite bad things). Since then, the playlists I kept are much better, with cleaner lyrics and that sort of thing.

Years ago, when I started doing ruqyah, the raqi insisted I stopped listening to music, which was what I normally listened to when I was online. When I stopped playing music, I hated the silence so wanted to listen to something else. In those days I didn't have much tolerance for listening to Quran either so couldn't put that on for more than a few minutes. I resolved this issue by listening to budgie videos. I find bird song quite soothing so i liked that and it broke the silence. Over time I was listening to less and less music, more and more bird song and occasionally short clips of Quran. Now I listen to surah baqara almost everyday and I'm okay with that and I rarely listen to music anymore. So that's how I gradually did it.
                            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Comment

Not to sound weird but has anyone here ever had any stuff stolen/hidden by jinn?
                                I don't know but during my teenage years I used to lose and misplace things all the time. I didn't know about jinns to consider that as a possibility, I just assumed I was a scatter brain and disorganised. Sometimes I was just forgetful and kept misplacing things, but sometimes it was weird, I'd be completely sure I put things in a certain place and then couldn't find them there. There was one particular incident when I carefully packed ingredients for a home economics lesson, put them on a particular desk in the classroom first thing in the morning before class, but a few hours later when I attended that class, I had so much difficulty finding the ingredients. I still don't understand what happened.
                                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X