Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am so bored right now. I don't know how to pass the time.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

    Comment


    • Originally posted by neelu View Post
      I am so bored right now. I don't know how to pass the time.
      Adopt a kitten.
      Purchase a laser pointer.
      Adopt a second kitten.
      Boredom defeated.

      Comment



      • I miss emojis, can't express myself without sounding serious

        I logged on that disgusting desperate SM and guess what I found, non Muslim saying that he is not religious but may be he will convert

        Are you having a laugh mate

        Some girls might fall for it and think oh he will love me and we will get on a flying carpet, he will change for me

        I know there are people out there with 'desires' for different types of women, but I have never witnessed a profile like this, I've heard of guys trying it with Muslims but so boldly on a site that is for Muslims



        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
          #3358
          as I can’t try really put boundaries because they will overtake it, but I can try to increase my self esteem over time
          May Allah swt make you successful and make things easy for you. Ameen
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • time for doner kebab from ubereats

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              I miss emojis, can't express myself without sounding serious

              I logged on that disgusting desperate SM and guess what I found, non Muslim saying that he is not religious but may be he will convert

              Are you having a laugh mate

              Some girls might fall for it and think oh he will love me and we will get on a flying carpet, he will change for me

              I know there are people out there with 'desires' for different types of women, but I have never witnessed a profile like this, I've heard of guys trying it with Muslims but so boldly on a site that is for Muslims


              ayyyy single muslim

              Comment


              • .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                  May Allah swt make you successful and make things easy for you. Ameen
                  Ameen. They’re doing more stuff today. I know they want to affect me before an upcoming wedding of theirs. I feel deleted anyways. It’s not even only about self esteem, it’s about my identity and how everything I do is invalidated even if I’m ahead of them all until they catch up. It’s like a part of me is stolen, that’s how I feel and felt before this happened.

                  Comment


                  • Their mums are happy about it
                    my dad has no clue
                    and when he does he defends them

                    Comment


                    • For the first time in my life I feel so defeated. Even if I imagine moving away to a completely different place lol I can’t imagine being free and happy. They have mastered how to badmouth to others in a smart way to get the upper hand socially. Aka to reduce my respect.

                      Comment


                      • Rendering any outside true understanding support, meaningless. Remember that person I felt a connection to, that’s what that person represented to me, cousin saw, got jeolous and they intuitively took it for themselves. I honestly feel like that have my energy now, the vibe that I carried

                        Comment


                        • You upset one of them you upset them all.

                          Comment


                          • One aunt is currently in my
                            house, as she lives a stones throw away. Can hear her. They are replenished with what I was about to be happy with until my cousin started playing mind games with me. That’s all.

                            Comment


                            • Is there any aspect of your life that isn't defined by how other people perceive you?

                              Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
                              One aunt is currently in my
                              house, as she lives a stones throw away. Can hear her. They are replenished with what I was about to be happy with until my cousin started playing mind games with me. That’s all.
                              I'm not suggesting that it's easy to tune out bad vibes or gossip from others, but no human being has that much power that much of the time unless you validate them by committing so much of your time and head space to them.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by neelu View Post
                                Is there any aspect of your life that isn't defined by how other people perceive you?



                                I'm not suggesting that it's easy to tune out bad vibes or gossip from others, but no human being has that much power that much of the time unless you validate them by committing so much of your time and head space to them.
                                That is true. I’m someone who is an extreme people pleaser so I try to stop seeking validation and grow from this. I have no one to vent to like most of the people I’m talking about, who have there me and extended family in their sides. So some of it is really not my fault. It’s all a process.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X