Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They’ve re adapted recently. So nothing I can do is a threat.
    The girl saw me at my highest level threat and maybe they spread gossip about it, and decided to ‘level up’ against me first. Feels like nothing I can do is successful in life. I’ve always had an edge over certain people naturally, now it’s like I’ve been Nazar Ified lol except it’s through actions and who knows maybe duas

    Comment


    • The end. :(

      Comment


      • I can try… I’m going to give leave me alone and boundary vibes around certain ones of them. InshaAllah it works, it’s not right they way they act. Our failures are their lifelines no joke. It activates their cunning genes even more they’re acting just like their mums side of the family whereas before they were more humble. We wouldn’t do them like they do us.

        Comment


        • I’m going to have to be more talkative for this…otherwise if I’m silent in any way/mode they will use it to ‘laugh’ at me as they are more ‘advanced’

          Comment


          • ‘If you wanna copy me be prepared to suffer like me’
            Literally on point and something that I’ve thought
            never said it though
            they would have found a way to gaslight and twist it
            and it’s easier to imagine suffering like someone when you can see they are still living and if they did and so can you think
            it’s not the same as organic suffering lolll
            but I know exactly what you mean

            Comment


            • Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
              Hopefully I will reduce my repetitive rants. Signed up for therapy, if you remember to please pray Allah directs me to the right people/muslimah therapist who with Allahs guidance can answer my overthinking issue I can’t solve (ee). That’s all I ask.
              Make sure you pray what's prescribed and more if you can as well as dhikr and duaa and Quran

              Even if its 5 mins each a day

              Do that as well as therapy and in sha Allah everything will work out

              Comment


              • The reason they are happy is because at a wedding, some of the cousins friends were laughing at me, they realised that yes her respect is going even in outside circles we no longer need to be humble because of what I represent to them.
                yet I have to pretend it is not because of me, go to their weddings soon and so on

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                  Make sure you pray what's prescribed and more if you can as well as dhikr and duaa and Quran

                  Even if its 5 mins each a day

                  Do that as well as therapy and in sha Allah everything will work out
                  Insha Allah
                  i also need to work on my mental health and overcoming these people if I’m honest, it’s really bad feel like I can’t even imagine taking a step forward in life (literally feel like I’m stuck when I imagine moving forward in life because of the drama I’m talking about’

                  also you’ve seen my posts about evil eye, do you think I caused what I feared or not? What impression did you get from my posts some years back?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

                    Insha Allah
                    i also need to work on my mental health and overcoming these people if I’m honest, it’s really bad feel like I can’t even imagine taking a step forward in life (literally feel like I’m stuck when I imagine moving forward in life because of the drama I’m talking about’

                    also you’ve seen my posts about evil eye, do you think I caused what I feared or not? What impression did you get from my posts some years back?
                    I doubt your mental health will change if your imaan doesnt
                    sure you can suppress it but it wont heal until you improve your imaan and that is done by becoming closer to Allah and doing good deeds and remembering Allah ie salah Quran etc

                    Once your imaan improves you will more easily able to deal with trials especially if you read Quran or seerah and see what the prophets and sahaba went through and how they did so

                    All the answers are in the Quran read it in english if you dont know the meaning as long as it helps you reflect


                    Only Allah knows for sure in regards to the evil eye
                    maybe you did maybe you didnt
                    Either way it's a test from Allah
                    But do not over think that is from shaytaan making you stress and waste your time instead seek refuge in Allah from shaytaan and say aamantubillah (as the prophet said in a hadith)

                    Use it as a tool to improve yourself and make yourself a better muslim do not let it ruin your life and faith

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                      I doubt your mental health will change if your imaan doesnt
                      sure you can suppress it but it wont heal until you improve your imaan and that is done by becoming closer to Allah and doing good deeds and remembering Allah ie salah Quran etc

                      Once your imaan improves you will more easily able to deal with trials especially if you read Quran or seerah and see what the prophets and sahaba went through and how they did so

                      All the answers are in the Quran read it in english if you dont know the meaning as long as it helps you reflect


                      Only Allah knows for sure in regards to the evil eye
                      maybe you did maybe you didnt
                      Either way it's a test from Allah
                      But do not over think that is from shaytaan making you stress and waste your time instead seek refuge in Allah from shaytaan and say aamantubillah (as the prophet said in a hadith)

                      Use it as a tool to improve yourself and make yourself a better muslim do not let it ruin your life and faith
                      Insha Allah, that is true, it’s just to be human you have to think about things like did I harm x relative, and then look at certain close people and think I’ve wronged them. Instead I am numb and unable to progress in life. I need outside help on this matter because if it’s not true there’s a lot of suffering for nothing.

                      Mental health issues really are a trial. And then to have people getting energy/happiness indirectly from it is another issue. I’m exactly where an enemy would want me to be. But I do need to refocus on my iman, im just annoyed at the fact that everything I do stumbles down, and now I’ve got someone who watched me take it all in, they ‘took my energy’, and I’m not happy about that.

                      Comment


                      • It was MY energy. Lol..

                        Comment


                        • I can’t lie I probably can’t try. But what sis Yasin said about saying if you want to copy me you should want to suffer like me is true. If by chance you can repeat similar stuff to this (as in I don’t mind hearing it) it will help lol.

                          Comment


                          • Erm my poem is gone. On my blog. The most important one. What on earth. It helped me a lot.

                            Comment


                            • Found it. Was looking for it so eagerly I couldn’t see it.

                              Comment


                              • #3358
                                as I can’t try really put boundaries because they will overtake it, but I can try to increase my self esteem over time

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X