X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    @Layla_ Ya'sin usernametaken neelu Mintchocchip NJ.2020 and any other sisters any takers? lool 😂😂😂

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/04/man-l...e.top.whatsapp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bir...r-22632833.amp

notEVOLVED seems like your zawjah cards got some competition look 😂😂😂

obviously it's funny but big respect to the guy, takes courage to put yourself out there like that

I pray he gets a good pious wife and wish him all the best Ameen
    ​​​​​​
    Lmflippingso

Ur actually having a right ol laugh

I wish the man all the very best. I just don't understand why he had to pose like that. If I was helping I'd say don't make it worse for yourself lad because the pose looks like a joke imo. People will definitely make a mockery out of it, I mean there is humour, there's originality in some cases but then there's not doing yourself any favours.

I know this sounds extreme but I prefer a guy who isn't going public with his photos, especially like that, obviously if the pose is normal I can't be too fussy but if it's private at least we are on the same wavelength

I'm sure someone will like the effort though
    Pretty sure Layla is married LMSO.

The pose is what cracked me up and his vid was funny too

I think it's a bit of a light hearted banter and also in the hope you know he may find someone who likes to have a bit of bants as he himself says he's from a Punjabi family so bants is always apart of their life it in a nutshell

Comment

• Originally posted by hasan2013
      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Where did I slate him? I'm confused I just said it's funny but actually complimented him for his courage to put himself out there and then even made Dua for the brother, not sure why you even would say I slated him?
      It felt like slating- by slating I meant like teasing him- it just came across that way, plus the way you added all the sisters in. I doubt the brother would like that.
      come on bro lol, well for a start that's an assumption on your part and tbh pure clutching at straws,
      Besides you think me tagging brothers would be going to be interested in another brother for marriage? obviously not! Lol 😂🤦

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs...
        So cringe
        Yea it is but can't lie, i did laugh when I saw it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

come on bro lol, well for a start that's an assumption on your part and tbh pure clutching at straws,
          Besides you think me tagging brothers would be going to be interested in another brother for marriage? obviously not! Lol 😂🤦
          Well I gave my opinion, that's what it came across as so I said it.
          You didn't need to tag anyone tbf and Layla is actually married afaik so this mention was not even applicable to her- btw you could have just posted it without any mentions if you felt it was important to post.
          Last edited by hasan2013; 05-01-22, 12:06 AM.

Comment

The pose is what cracked me up and his vid was funny too

I think it's a bit of a light hearted banter and also in the hope you know he may find someone who likes to have a bit of bants as he himself says he's from a Punjabi family so bants is always apart of their life it in a nutshell
            Yep it is
            I just felt like sharing my thoughts on it since we were on the topic
            I guess this person has put it out so publicly there will be people that will comment on it and it won't all be positive so I hope he knows that and is prepared for any sort of backlash

Comment

• Forget, ignore my post jazakAllah khayran thanks
              Last edited by Simply_Logical; 05-01-22, 08:15 AM.

Comment

@Layla_ Ya'sin usernametaken neelu Mintchocchip NJ.2020 and any other sisters any takers? lool 😂😂😂

obviously it's funny but big respect to the guy, takes courage to put yourself out there like that

I still need royalties for the idea.

It's just an upscaled version of zawjah card

Comment

• Isn't it so cumbersome trying to have an intelligent debate with imbeciles?
                  'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

images.jpg.

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

Well done. I know saying no wasn't easy for you but everything you've said throughout the thread suggested you wanted to say no throughout it's just everyone else was pressuring you to say yes. I think it took courage to still say no in spite of all the pressure. I have good and supportive parents for the most part but I know sometimes when it comes to rishtas even nice and sensible parents can lose their minds sometimes.

From what you've described, the guy sounded like a decent person and it's hard to find a decent person in these rishta situations, so I wish him well and hope he finds someone who is right for him inshaAllah. Having said that, the point wasn't whether he was decent or not, the point was that you didn't want this, this didn't feel right to you and there's a very good reason why the nikah is not even valid without the consent of the bride because that is at the core and at the centre of whether the rishta is worth pursuing or not.
                      Jazak Allah khair for your advice, and sister Yasin, it really helped. I hope it will not be a 'cause of regret', and that I can move onto improving myself succesfully.

Comment

• Does anyonee knowif jjob recruiters save your number? I was put onto another line and then the call just ended. I am wondering if i should call again or not/if they want to offer me a vacancy or not..

Comment

Would you consider someone for your daughter who displayed themselves on a bill board?

How would you feel if your daughter came home and said she has found someone for marriage who was advertising himself on bill boards.
                          Last edited by Mintchocchip; 05-01-22, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Would you consider someone for your daughter who displayed themselves on a bill board?

How would you feel if your daughter came home and said she has found someone for marriage who was advertising himself on bill boards.
                            i'd hope she found someone before she would have to resort to someone on a billboard but only Allah swt knows the future

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                              yes son yes lool

Comment

i'd hope she found someone before she would have to resort to someone on a billboard but only Allah swt knows the future
                                What is wrong with her turning to billboard ads first?

So you think it's ok for you to tag sisters not knowing their situation and why would think the sisters you tagged including me would be interested?

It is ok you don't need to answer but just think sometimes before you post.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X