Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

The mind boggles..although I'm sure no subliminal jiggery pokery could ever affect me! btw do you like this new shirt I had the sudden urge to go out and buy?

Don't like your shirt but i'm not the one whos going to wear it! Whatever floats your boat Eorlingas
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Someone close to me is sick at the moment. Can u please remember them in your duas.

May Allah give shifa to our families and the ummah at large ameen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
        Someone close to me is sick at the moment. Can u please remember them in your duas.

Ameen. Will do.
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Someone close to me is sick at the moment. Can u please remember them in your duas.

Ameen.

Will pray for them InshaAllah
          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Ameen will do too. Hope they're well

Comment

• It's not that deep, it's just dunya.

Comment

• I have missed this place, I feel like I have been out of the loop for a good 1-2 weeks.

Been busy with dunya matters.

Comment

• Jazaakum Allahu khayran everyone for your duas :)

Really appreciate it :)

My family member is feeling much better ولله الحمد

Comment

• Just reflecting on things as the rain pelts down outside.. as you do. If there's anyone reading this who has wronged me..just wanna let you know.. I forgive you..I forgive you all 🥲

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                      I have missed this place, I feel like I have been out of the loop for a good 1-2 weeks.

Been busy with dunya matters.
                      Hey welcome back my younger...did u hand your notice in?

Comment

• I sure did. Difficult stuff.

I dont believe people when they say they will miss me or if they complement me.

I always suspect people have a dislike towards me, but never say it or display it. At the end of the day, you never know what happens behind your back

Comment

• Lady said I would be hard to replace, but i do not believe that for a second.

I wish we could be transparent and not sugar coat the truth. Put the niceties behind us and just say things as they are. Why do we have to pretend?

I was in a very junior post. And there will be hundreds of applicants for my replacement post. I am extremely easy to replace. Extremely dispensable. Not worth much. In fact, i got that vibe as sometimes my emails were ignored by senior staff

Comment

• Hmm strange.wonder why you think that way. Boss lady must have been devastated.

Comment

• It's corporate speak. You can't be yourself in these positions, there's always some conniving so and so waiting to bring you down...bit like this place in some ways lol.

Comment

• Yes, i dont why I have such a low opinion of myself or why i have such poor self esteem. I make friends wherever i go and always receive praise

School, college, university, work… i’ve always met people who have had nothing to say to me except good. A lot of acquaintances, but not many i would class as good friends - i think this is more of a fault of my own as i do not make the effort with people

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X