Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post
    Do not swear sons
    I know this is the random thread, so anything goes. But who iis swearing RuthlessSoftie
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Is it me or is ummah forum really dead just lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

I know this is the random thread, so anything goes. But who iis swearing RuthlessSoftie
        I didn't say it to enforce some forum rule or something. Just a friendly reminder because bad language isn't a good thing.

I meant the life is a beach comment, sure it was written as beach but it's basically the life is a ***** phrase ygm.
        Last edited by .Hajar.; 06-08-21, 05:00 PM. Reason: removing the swear word

Comment

I didn't say it to enforce some forum rule or something. Just a friendly reminder because bad language isn't a good thing.

I meant the life is a beach comment, sure it was written as beach but it's basically the life is a ***** phrase ygm.
          Thank you for pointing that out Will try not to swear in the future, even if it was technically not a swear. I know what you mean.
          Last edited by .Hajar.; 06-08-21, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Bangali gonna lose

Comment

In your attempt to warn others off swear words, your post got flagged for using a swear word.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

In your attempt to warn others off swear words, your post got flagged for using a swear word.
                Impaled by my own sword, I'll try to avoid typing out the bad phrases in future I guess.

Comment

Impaled by my own sword, I'll try to avoid typing out the bad phrases in future I guess.
                  Yes son.

You need to return for further training.

Comment

Yeh so true. Whats that all about?

It's only since the pandemic. I think it's something to do with the great reset. New world order and things like that. You got any ideas Eorlingas why that is ?
                    Not sure..probably something to do with diversity and inclusion. It's certainly influenced me to broaden my horizons so to speak 😅

Comment

• People whining about Messi leaving

Comment

• The Eastern influence on brothers AND sisters!
                        Forge ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                          Yes son.

You need to return for further training.
                          Ready to train son
                          dele.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            The Eastern influence on brothers AND sisters!
                            Bollywood and kpop corrupting us

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Not sure..probably something to do with diversity and inclusion. It's certainly influenced me to broaden my horizons so to speak 😅
                              Yeh probably. The power of television. I wonder what kind of subconcious messages they are directing at us

Comment

Yeh probably. The power of television. I wonder what kind of subconcious messages they are directing at us
                                The mind boggles..although I'm sure no subliminal jiggery pokery could ever affect me! btw do you like this new shirt I had the sudden urge to go out and buy?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X