Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post
    Do not swear sons
    I know this is the random thread, so anything goes. But who iis swearing RuthlessSoftie
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

    Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

    Comment


    • Is it me or is ummah forum really dead just lately?
      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

      Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by detached soul View Post

        I know this is the random thread, so anything goes. But who iis swearing RuthlessSoftie
        I didn't say it to enforce some forum rule or something. Just a friendly reminder because bad language isn't a good thing.

        I meant the life is a beach comment, sure it was written as beach but it's basically the life is a ***** phrase ygm.
        Last edited by .Hajar.; 06-08-21, 05:00 PM. Reason: removing the swear word

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

          I didn't say it to enforce some forum rule or something. Just a friendly reminder because bad language isn't a good thing.

          I meant the life is a beach comment, sure it was written as beach but it's basically the life is a ***** phrase ygm.
          Thank you for pointing that out Will try not to swear in the future, even if it was technically not a swear. I know what you mean.
          Last edited by .Hajar.; 06-08-21, 05:01 PM.
          'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

          Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

          Comment


          • Bangali gonna lose

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

              I didn't say it to enforce some forum rule or something. Just a friendly reminder because bad language isn't a good thing.

              I meant the life is a beach comment, sure it was written as beach but it's basically the life is a ***** phrase ygm.
              In your attempt to warn others off swear words, your post got flagged for using a swear word.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

                In your attempt to warn others off swear words, your post got flagged for using a swear word.
                Impaled by my own sword, I'll try to avoid typing out the bad phrases in future I guess.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

                  Impaled by my own sword, I'll try to avoid typing out the bad phrases in future I guess.
                  Yes son.

                  You need to return for further training.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by detached soul View Post

                    Yeh so true. Whats that all about?

                    It's only since the pandemic. I think it's something to do with the great reset. New world order and things like that. You got any ideas Eorlingas why that is ?
                    Not sure..probably something to do with diversity and inclusion. It's certainly influenced me to broaden my horizons so to speak 😅

                    Comment


                    • People whining about Messi leaving

                      Comment


                      • The Eastern influence on brothers AND sisters!
                        Forge ahead!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                          Yes son.

                          You need to return for further training.
                          Ready to train son
                          dele.jpg

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            The Eastern influence on brothers AND sisters!
                            Bollywood and kpop corrupting us

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                              Not sure..probably something to do with diversity and inclusion. It's certainly influenced me to broaden my horizons so to speak 😅
                              Yeh probably. The power of television. I wonder what kind of subconcious messages they are directing at us
                              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

                              Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by detached soul View Post

                                Yeh probably. The power of television. I wonder what kind of subconcious messages they are directing at us
                                The mind boggles..although I'm sure no subliminal jiggery pokery could ever affect me! btw do you like this new shirt I had the sudden urge to go out and buy?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X