Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
    I thought it's First. No?
    Years ago when you could rate threads I would rate kiros threads one star to wind him up. I didn't let on it was me for months lol so he didn't know who was rating his threads

Joke is in reference to that but it was a long time ago in the days where reps were a thing
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Years ago when you could rate threads I would rate kiros threads one star to wind him up. I didn't let on it was me for months lol so he didn't know who was rating his threads

Joke is in reference to that but it was a long time ago in the days where reps were a thing
      Oh yeah reps was a thing. I miss gettimg secret reps messages along with the stars

Maybe First is more of a youtube thing - if you're first to see a newpy uploaded video by a popular youtuber, users comment First, Second, Third.

A bit pthetic but I thought UF does it too

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        What does it mean when your apetite goes away? I used to eat all the time, the only time i didn't have appetite for a prolongued period of time was in my first trim of my pregnancy, which I'm not pregnant so what can it be
        It could be the result of stress due to your situation.

Comment

I watched Little Miss Sunshine thinking it was a kid friendly movie. I guess I was mistaken. *face palm*

Comment

What does it mean when your apetite goes away? I used to eat all the time, the only time i didn't have appetite for a prolongued period of time was in my first trim of my pregnancy, which I'm not pregnant so what can it be
            Stress or anxiety maybe sis :( Make lots of duaa, is your situation still the same?
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

neelu maybe some, but normally we don't decorate our homes --- yeah the food, kashmiri butt live to eat

Ya'sin if they (Pakistanis) are this much concerned for religion, they shouldn't be there in the first place -- most of them do Ayashis in their youth, after years when their kids grow up, they fear the same for them.

I know some people who earned handsome pounds and than moved back --- converting pounds to rupees makes lots of money -- these are the wise ones!
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

It could be the result of stress due to your situation.
                Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Stress or anxiety maybe sis :( Make lots of duaa, is your situation still the same?

Yea i like to think that i dont care but him just being around makes it worse.
                he's leaving tonight though, but in 3 days my sil and her 3 kids and my mil are coming to stay here with me and my other sil and her kids for some time which is also stressing me a bit because its not part of my culture to have people staying over and sharing my room. Im worried about not having my own personal space, thats something important to me and idk where i will escape to to have some peace of mind lol
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I have loaded my playstation wallet with 200 bux

ready to splash out on games

august/sep/oct/nov

lot of games coming

Comment

Yea i like to think that i dont care but him just being around makes it worse.
                    he's leaving tonight though, but in 3 days my sil and her 3 kids and my mil are coming to stay here with me and my other sil and her kids for some time which is also stressing me a bit because its not part of my culture to have people staying over and sharing my room. Im worried about not having my own personal space, thats something important to me and idk where i will escape to to have some peace of mind lol
                    Can't you tell them you need some time alone? Also what kind of people are they, i mean are they okay/nice?
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Can't you tell them you need some time alone? Also what kind of people are they, i mean are they okay/nice?
                      They're nice and i really get along with them but having 7 boys in the house and 4 adult woman is just going to be overwhelming to me, sharing my room with my mil also, im a little bit hypersensitive i think maybe idk, but i like to just have my room to run away from things, also the only place i can take off my hijab in the house as it's really hot. But i think i wont have the privacy of my own room if the house is going to be overcrowded like that..

At the same time another sister in law is moving here she does have a flat, but no fridge or cooker or washer so she will probably be coming over too lol i might be stressed over a small thing. Its just not smt I'm used to
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                        Al-Mualim are you feeling better?
                        Alhamdulillah feeling much better but still resting. Getting it is like surrendering to Allah's will..a lesson in humility.
                        Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

had such a rough night and feel really rough and out of it

honestly im feeling full of rage, anger, frustration and just straight up ______ off tbh

Comment

Watching spacejam 2

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

Alhamdulillah feeling much better but still resting. Getting it is like surrendering to Allah's will..a lesson in humility.
                              Alhamdullillah. Thats good to hear. It really is quite the eye opener.

Keep taking care of yourself.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X