Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
    I went doctors again for breathlessness and they say it could be asthma, and that I should try the basic asthma pump and if it helps they would make me do some asthma tests (why not just do those first), I’ve been mentioning these symptoms for years), and so I tried the asthma inhaler once (two puffs). I did not use the spray in open air as stated on the leaflet (which I read later in my own initiative) so I wonder if that plays a part (I doubt it) but

since I’ve used the inhaler that one time I noticed some of the stated symptoms so it was fine but one thing that changed was that my small cough I have on and off turned into a wet cough instead of a simple dry cough. And it’s been months and that hasn’t changed. It’s hard to get rid of this cough and I feel like I can’t breath properly, it’s actually made my symptoms worse so I will not be using that again. If I go doctors they won’t see any issue and it’s nothing dramatic enough for them. Just now I had to force cough (but not actually cough in a relief sense) (just a gentle cough) but the phlegm/wet cough was making it hard to feel like I’m getting air in my lungs or something?

also this could be a seperate issue but in the centre of my chest (new issue) I’ve noticed it feels like it’s being sqeezed and I’m worried as that feels like it’ll it was worse I could pass out/stop breathing, and I also feel my heartbeat there around the time it happens.
    Sister, reading this it reminds me of quite a few years back when I started having very odd physical symptoms related to breathing and chest pain, frequent throbbing in different areas of the body (and lots of other things) which they couldn't pinpoint a reason for. I remember I was going through a very, very stressful time, though.

Literally while they did the ECG I remember that the sensations I'd been feeling all the while waiting to be seen stopped, and they returned again a short while later.

People always say stress causes a lot of different physical symptoms, and until then, I never really paid too much attention to it.

(Also, around that time there was what I believe was quite a bit of jinn/sihr related bother going on that was affecting sleep, so that also might have had something to do with it.)
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

You can find the news articles if you google it.

This was the letter apparently written by her.

She wasn't mincing her words.
      Smashed it.
      Dr Robertson 👏👏👏
      ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        The criteria to be air hostess for Malaysia is easy and I'm surprised the height requirement is below 5'5

The time hath come for me to apply >
        Your maximum height can be 5'5???
        Or have I misunderstood?

Comment

• Many Jews became Jewish as they're not fully practicing, so Jew..ish..

I pray we Muslims don't end up like that. Muslimish.
          Forge ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
            I went doctors again for breathlessness and they say it could be asthma, and that I should try the basic asthma pump and if it helps they would make me do some asthma tests (why not just do those first), I’ve been mentioning these symptoms for years), and so I tried the asthma inhaler once (two puffs). I did not use the spray in open air as stated on the leaflet (which I read later in my own initiative) so I wonder if that plays a part (I doubt it) but

since I’ve used the inhaler that one time I noticed some of the stated symptoms so it was fine but one thing that changed was that my small cough I have on and off turned into a wet cough instead of a simple dry cough. And it’s been months and that hasn’t changed. It’s hard to get rid of this cough and I feel like I can’t breath properly, it’s actually made my symptoms worse so I will not be using that again. If I go doctors they won’t see any issue and it’s nothing dramatic enough for them. Just now I had to force cough (but not actually cough in a relief sense) (just a gentle cough) but the phlegm/wet cough was making it hard to feel like I’m getting air in my lungs or something?

also this could be a seperate issue but in the centre of my chest (new issue) I’ve noticed it feels like it’s being sqeezed and I’m worried as that feels like it’ll it was worse I could pass out/stop breathing, and I also feel my heartbeat there around the time it happens.
            You need to see a good qualified herbalist or even consider a Chinese (herbal) medicine doctor. Mainstream doctors are mostly useless when it comes to these things- they offer a prescription of chemicals that resolve one problem and cause another, that address one symptom but show no consideration for the detrimental impact on other bodily systems. If there's phlegm stuck in your system, no wonder you can't breathe properly as it will semi block your airways (I've been dealing with this for years), which in turn means you get less oxygen in your system and that will make you exhausted and blunt your ability to think or concentrate on stuff properly.

There are good herbal remedies for this sort of thing. Also check as to whether there are any food allergies or other allergens that have a tendency to make your breathing worse. There was a time when I used to find that eating apples would make my throat half close up for a while and it would be harder to breathe. Some people find that things like air fresheners, perfumes, strong cleaning products or other chemical environmental toxins can have the same effect. Really stupid doctors don't even bother to ask or check about these things. These are symptoms of leaky gut syndrome which many doctors don't bother testing for and it wouldn't surprise me if many doctors don't know or don't believe it exists even if the proof was right in front of them. People like us have to find our own answers.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Listen to Surah At-Tawbah

Comment

• Should it be Musings from the Bear or Musings of the Bear?

I’m genuinely unsure. I’m genuinely, unsure.

Look alert bear, musing bear has his head stuck in the clouds again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

Your maximum height can be 5'5???
                  Or have I misunderstood?
                  Sorry I can't speak English properly

It was poorly worded by myself

What I meant in my head is that usually the average is 5'5ft for these jobs so let me try again...

The actual criteria for that airline is minimum 5'2ft and above
                  Basically

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I hit my nose AGAIN

How stupid can you get, it was so painful I accidentally smashed the headset against my nose, it is slightly bruised but not noticeable
                    In a normal world I would get a quick appointment at the surgery for them to refer me for a scan because I always hit this part of my nose and I want to get it checked

But in the real world I will never get that referral

Urgent referrals still waiting
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Has anybody tried windows 11?

Just wondering if ts any good. Hmm.
                      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                        Has anybody tried windows 11?

Sorry no idea
                        I Absolutely hate all these windows, I don't understand any of it

I don't even know what windows I use

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Sorry no idea
                          I Absolutely hate all these windows, I don't understand any of it

I don't even know what windows I use
                          Dont worry about it. I know its confusing, it depends what kind of device you use to browse the internet - a laptop, smartphone, tablet or desktop and when you bought it.

To hazard a guess i would say you probably use windows 10, This is the latest version of windows untill windows 11 came out.

To find out which windows you use, right click the start button in the keft hand xorner of your screen, go up to "System" and click on it which will bring up information about your computer, like its name, how much RAM you have and what version of windows you are using.

Go ahead and try it

Comment

• Stoic Believer

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                              Has anybody tried windows 11?

Yes son.

It's rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Yes son.

It's rounder.
                                Come again son?

What does rounder mean?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X