• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

I don't get it lol
    Come, let's play Warzone.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Come, let's play Warzone.
      I dont have it installed atm and I'm not home tonight but I could get it downloading on my xbox tomorrow if you are keen

I must warn you I suck lol
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

I dont have it installed atm and I'm not home tonight but I could get it downloading on my xbox tomorrow if you are keen
        I must warn you I suck lol
        Yes son.

Download.

You can team up with A.Basheer.

The n00b team.

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Yes son.

Download.

You can team up with A.Basheer.

The n00b team.
          Ok InshaAllah
          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Sup

Nice to see you’re around. Inshallah you are well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Nice to see you’re around. Inshallah you are well.
              و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

I'm well alhamdulilah. Hope you are well too

Comment

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

I'm well alhamdulilah. Hope you are well too
                I am, Al Hamdulillah. How’s the cat?

Comment

• I met one of my drawing professors at my workplace today. He's also a local artist I believe, seen some of his works..
                  I asked him, the first time I stumbled upon him when I was cashiering for him back then. But he didn't recognize me but now, as I was sorting shelves today.he walked up to me and asked me how is it like here so far and what are my plans now that I'm done with school, it was suprising lol

Came with his maid, as usual both with grocery trolleys on hand

He hinted he wanted see me what I look like behind my mask because maybe he could try to better remember me as his student
                  I pulled it down and he was like "You with those eyes, yes I can remember you now"

He told me not to be shy or embarrassed to work here or elsewhere even after you finished school - which I do admit I feel that way sometimes. But he told me when he was done with school, he made coffee for a living - so that was quite interesting

I did well in his drawing classes back then, never got an A but his classes were intense but I really liked it
                  Last edited by nudgetheputri1; 13-11-21, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• This Kyle Rittenhouse trial is MAD. The judge is totally rigging the trial in his favour. If he's acquitted, I hope the public lynch him, but that's highly unlikely.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• The kids weren’t listening in my zoom session today 😑

my really good one transferred to face to face learning so there isn’t much hope left in the zoom sessions now. I had to put a girl in the waiting room for time out, and give the “a talk”, I even didn’t give some of them dojo’s. And you know what, I don’t even care. I can’t stand disrespect.

The kids are 5 so obviously they aren’t going to be perfect but their parents should be making sure that they are listening and doing the work. I am not going there just to talk to myself.
                      Last edited by aelmo; 14-11-21, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• This behavior is taught. I see that more and more as the years go by.

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 14-11-21, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 14-11-21, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 14-11-21, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 14-11-21, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X