This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    Has anyone had an extra wisdom tooth??! I have three and one is coming through but I’m sure I’m growing an extra one at the top! So that will be five wisdom teeth :O Unless I am going mad and my tooth at the top is just a molar and now it’s my real wisdom tooth coming through but I’ve counted my teeth and I have all my teeth.

I should pay more attention at the dentist at the last check up they said something about wisdom tooth but I was in my own world and I can’t remember if they said ‘there’s another wisdom tooth growing’ but how bizarre if it is another wisdom tooth :|

also, talking about wisdom teeth, did you all remove yours even if they didn’t cause problems? Does it change the shape of your face?
    I had a lot of dental problems as a teen and had to have multiple teeth pulled due to them growing out improperly. Several of them were wisdom teeth. I don't know what accounts to them being "extra" but if it causes you pain, get it checked out. One of mines grew out in a spot where there was very little room and broke itself as well as the adjacent molar. If there isn't much pain and it looks like it's growing out without messing with your other teeth, then I wouldn't worry about it. Still, better to get it checked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Your family members those who got infected with it, wer they vaccinated?
      May Allah(Most Merciful) grant you and your family shifa.
      All of us were vaccinated. My parents, given their age, were given the booster shot vaccine (usually for older folks above 65) as well. Hard to accept that even vaccines mean you're immune to the virus.

Comment

• *doesn't mean

Comment

• I believe my dad has packed his bags and left the paramedic driver is sending him off toba hotel for quarantine, apparently he/usually waits downstairs like how my brother got sent off.

I wont be giving him too many calls out of concern...today my mum has done enough of that already and it's going to bother him even more. He took two tests today and I think seeing "positive" results is going to destroy his mood Don't need to remind him anymore.

Comment

Has anyone had an extra wisdom tooth??! I have three and one is coming through but I’m sure I’m growing an extra one at the top! So that will be five wisdom teeth :O Unless I am going mad and my tooth at the top is just a molar and now it’s my real wisdom tooth coming through but I’ve counted my teeth and I have all my teeth.

I should pay more attention at the dentist at the last check up they said something about wisdom tooth but I was in my own world and I can’t remember if they said ‘there’s another wisdom tooth growing’ but how bizarre if it is another wisdom tooth :|

also, talking about wisdom teeth, did you all remove yours even if they didn’t cause problems? Does it change the shape of your face?
            It's best to get your wisdom teeth removed when you are younger. The tooth/ teeth that don't get in contact with the tooth/teeth above it when you chew will not be of use, so it is best to get it removed.

I had to remove mine in the middle of a braces treatment, wisdom teeth doesnt change your face shape, but check with your ortho/dentist.

wearing braces do change your jawline though

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I had a lot of dental problems as a teen and had to have multiple teeth pulled due to them growing out improperly. Several of them were wisdom teeth. I don't know what accounts to them being "extra" but if it causes you pain, get it checked out. One of mines grew out in a spot where there was very little room and broke itself as well as the adjacent molar. If there isn't much pain and it looks like it's growing out without messing with your other teeth, then I wouldn't worry about it. Still, better to get it checked out.
              Mine isn’t causing any problems alhamdulillah but with teeth it’s one of those things where one day you can just have unexpected pain so if I am growing another wisdom tooth id rather remove it. But you’re right it’s better to get it checked out
              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

It's best to get your wisdom teeth removed when you are younger. The tooth/ teeth that don't get in contact with the tooth/teeth above it when you chew will not be of use, so it is best to get it removed.

I had to remove mine in the middle of a braces treatment, wisdom teeth doesnt change your face shape, but check with your ortho/dentist.

wearing braces do change your jawline though
                My wisdom teeth haven’t long come through and they never caused issues when they did so I never thought to remove them. But now that there’s a possibility that I might be getting an extra wisdom tooth I might just get them removed!
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

My wisdom teeth haven’t long come through and they never caused issues when they did so I never thought to remove them. But now that there’s a possibility that I might be getting an extra wisdom tooth I might just get them removed!
                  Is the extra wisdom tooth causing you problems when chewing your food?

Comment

• Either the vaccines aren't strong enough or the body immune system is too weak. Some things need to be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                      Either the vaccines aren't strong enough or the body immune system is too weak. Some things need to be better.
                      There really isn't much that can be done. Vaccines just prepare the body to fight the infection better and have less severe symptoms, hopefully preventing people from having to stay in a hospital. They don't stop the spread the disease or prevent people from catching it. Half the people in the intensive care unit I was in were all vaccinated and they still got Covid-19 and ended up in the hospital.

Yes, some people do have weak immune systems, but there isn't much you can do to improve it other than diet and exercise, even then, what is written for you is written and if you're meant to get sick, you will.

The best thing that we can do is to educate people on cleanliness of oneself and their surroundings and to not go out when it's not needed. Unfortunately, people are addicted to going out and can't handle staying home anymore more. They also don't know how to aim into a toilet seat, wipe themselves properly, wash their hands with soap after using the toilet, keep filth off of their person, cover their mouth when coughing or sneezing or just keep clean in general. Even when sick, they don't consider how their sickness will affect those around them and take their over the counter medication to suppress the symptoms and go on their merry day while infecting others.

Then there is the issue with how the health care system is messed up and needs to be government regulated due to multiple reasons, such as being to high cost to get into (one nurse I had is $300,000 in debt) and pursuing profits above all else. Insurance is another issue that needs to be removed, but none of this will happen outside of an Islamic State.

Comment

• Its Friday don't forget to pray juma and say durood shareef or salawat.

Comment

• Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammadinw Wa Ala Aale Muhammadin Kama Sallaita Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aale Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majeed

Allahumma Barik Ala Muhammadinw Wa Ala Aale Muhammadin Kama Barakta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aale Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majeed

Comment

• Sup
                            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              Sup
                              Comr Warzone

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Comr Warzone
                                I don't get it lol
                                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X