Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

    Is there a movie about this guy? 🎥🍿🔥
    Idk but

    watch the widower

    It’s a documentary

    but it might as well be a movie cos of all the killing and death and stuff

    Comment


    • https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...en-study-shows

      Comment




      • there is something so nice about going out on a boat in summer time. I went on a very long boat ride today and it’s just so relaxing.

        my great uncle built a huge boat but he died recently so they are trying very hard to sell it. I wish they wouldn’t, it’s a nice boat and they can be so expensive. I would have taken it off their hands if I could 🥺

        Comment


        • Do we ever have any genuine new people on here?

          Anytime a new person comes and starts posting they get banned pretty quickly so I assume its a spammer or an old member making a new account. But aren't there ever any real new people who join this place? It seems so rare.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
            Do we ever have any genuine new people on here?

            Anytime a new person comes and starts posting they get banned pretty quickly so I assume its a spammer or an old member making a new account. But aren't there ever any real new people who join this place? It seems so rare.
            New regular active members are rare these days.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

            Ephemeral reader

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kiro View Post

              New regular active members are rare these days.
              I am just waiting for someone who lives in the UAE to come so I can have someone to play with in real life


              Comment


              • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                Do we ever have any genuine new people on here?

                Anytime a new person comes and starts posting they get banned pretty quickly so I assume its a spammer or an old member making a new account. But aren't there ever any real new people who join this place? It seems so rare.
                Yes me. Lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                  Yes me. Lol.
                  Yeah actually you are the only person I can think of who has become a regular. And you came at the beginning of 2020! I really cant think of anyone else since then who posts consistently.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                      aa_

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aelmo View Post

                        Yeah actually you are the only person I can think of who has become a regular. And you came at the beginning of 2020! I really cant think of anyone else since then who posts consistently.
                        Ha!

                        Comment


                        • People are psychopaths. It's scary and the minute it becomes law, you know there will be many that won't hesitate to attack Muslims.

                          I clicked on those YouTube comments and the hate towards Muslims is pure evil. I've seen it before but each time it is a reminder.

                          A persons thoughts can reveal how violent they are.
                          Each time I read these comments I think to myself why do you hate this religion so much. People hate certain things when it has either personally attacked them or hurt them but these people hate religion for no real reason. They hate it because they can't relate to it and it is different to their meaning of life. They also fear that Islam is going to take over their country.

                          They can't tolerate religion. The funny thing is they have such hate for the prophet they always have to mention his wives and their age, they won't come near his feet, imagine on the day of judgement when they find out and their faces darken with fear and regret.

                          They can laugh as much as they like and be spiteful, this is their world, let them indulge in their hate, how petty though, wasting life away on the only thing that could have saved them on the day of judgement.

                          I find it really bizarre, just imagine challenging the one who created you and the universe. Seriously, unbelievable.

                          ​​​​​​​







                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            People are psychopaths. It's scary and the minute it becomes law, you know there will be many that won't hesitate to attack Muslims.

                            I clicked on those YouTube comments and the hate towards Muslims is pure evil. I've seen it before but each time it is a reminder.

                            A persons thoughts can reveal how violent they are.
                            Each time I read these comments I think to myself why do you hate this religion so much. People hate certain things when it has either personally attacked them or hurt them but these people hate religion for no real reason. They hate it because they can't relate to it and it is different to their meaning of life. They also fear that Islam is going to take over their country.

                            They can't tolerate religion. The funny thing is they have such hate for the prophet they always have to mention his wives and their age, they won't come near his feet, imagine on the day of judgement when they find out and their faces darken with fear and regret.

                            They can laugh as much as they like and be spiteful, this is their world, let them indulge in their hate, how petty though, wasting life away on the only thing that could have saved them on the day of judgement.

                            I find it really bizarre, just imagine challenging the one who created you and the universe. Seriously, unbelievable.








                            Thats why they're always going to be empty and miserable.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aelmo View Post

                              I am just waiting for someone who lives in the UAE to come so I can have someone to play with in real life

                              We can meet when I visit the UAE later this year iA

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                People are psychopaths. It's scary and the minute it becomes law, you know there will be many that won't hesitate to attack Muslims.

                                I clicked on those YouTube comments and the hate towards Muslims is pure evil. I've seen it before but each time it is a reminder.

                                A persons thoughts can reveal how violent they are.
                                Each time I read these comments I think to myself why do you hate this religion so much. People hate certain things when it has either personally attacked them or hurt them but these people hate religion for no real reason. They hate it because they can't relate to it and it is different to their meaning of life. They also fear that Islam is going to take over their country.

                                They can't tolerate religion. The funny thing is they have such hate for the prophet they always have to mention his wives and their age, they won't come near his feet, imagine on the day of judgement when they find out and their faces darken with fear and regret.

                                They can laugh as much as they like and be spiteful, this is their world, let them indulge in their hate, how petty though, wasting life away on the only thing that could have saved them on the day of judgement.

                                I find it really bizarre, just imagine challenging the one who created you and the universe. Seriously, unbelievable.








                                What grinds my gears is when weak Muslims go on about being "brothers in humanity", "appealing to their (kufaar's) humanity" and worse, that we should give charity "for the sake of humanity". It's a bait and switch to push Muslims to stop doing good deeds for the sake of Islam and replace it with a new deen called "humanity". It's built on a false concept that there is some inherent goodness in all of humankind called "humanity" and we can appeal to it for compassion and help. The concept has no basis in Islam and is entirely false. It's when you see the level of hatred in the kufaar in the newspaper comments sections that you realise how spiteful and evil so many of them are and we were warned in the Quran about the people who hate us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah (swt).

                                I'm not saying go round showing enmity to every non Muslim you know, but don't be so naive in falling for that "humanity" and "being human" nonsense, cos those hate filled comments came from humans too. Islam teaches us that every human being is born upon the fitrah, then when they reach maturity, they become accountable as to whether they lead a good and pious life or whether they live a heedless life upon misguidance- our purpose in life is based on that, there is no third "be a good human being" category... at least not one that can get people out of hellfire if they do not have iman.
                                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X