Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aelmo
    The weather is so nice today. We are entering the good months now alhamdullilah 😊
    I'm confused isn't it always nice in the middle east? Lol 🤷

    Comment


    • QUOTED POST REMOVED - AA
      "A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend."

      The obvious answer is to stop associating socially with these "friends". They will never be pleased with you until you completely follow their ways.
      Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 03-11-21, 11:00 AM. Reason: Remove quote.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

        You will have to rely on others and expect to get treated like dirt
        unless you end up with a wonderful man that values you

        Good luck man good luck

        Let me know if you find any because I really need someone to pay the bills and will happily make curry for him


        ​​​​​​
        Wow, what a helpful reply! 😂

        I don't think you will get treated like dirt if you ask to be taken care of, its most likely by the wrong kind of person if that ever happens. I'd be careful and say to him at the very start of how I ought to be treated throughout the course of the marriage, just to be sure.

        I've met men who told me they make so-and so figures when i went online back then, it suprised me. but I am thinking they must be saying that to appeal to me or something.

        Now come to think of it, if they mean well and are genuine, maybe I could take that chance, some day (if I get back online) and end up with somebody special enough...


        Comment




        • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

          Find someone to take care of you.

          I wish I didn’t have to work. I wish I was rich so I wouldn’t have to worry about bills/debt and be able to spend my time helping Muslims. Even just going to their homes and giving them food. But alas, I’m not smart enough to come up with that kind of funding.

          Heck, after being stuck here in the hospital, I wish I had the mental acuity and memory to be a nurse. I never thought about how important they are until one was assigned to me. I just don’t have the memory to ever pass the courses and would probably give people the wrong meds all the time.
          You can find ways to develop passive income, so that your money can grow even when you are unwell or bedridden

          Have you heard of this term? Passive income

          I have a family member who works in healthcare,similar to a nurse but the job here, is one of the most demanding jobs you could ever have. It's well respected, and has a lot of state benefits here but there are downsides to it of course.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aelmo View Post

            Literally growing up is a scam! Working sucks.

            these days my coping strategy is just thinking about what I am going to do on the weekend.
            You teach little kids, isn't that fun? 😂

            Comment


            • My manager gave me a grocery trolley today, it was a free gift from buying some things from the store, he works in the store himself so he probably has gotten plenty

              The first thing he asked me was " your mother goes to the grocery store, doesn't she? Does she need a trolley basket to carry things around when she goes out?"

              Brand new, I'm so happy to get one, for free 😂

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post



                You can find ways to develop passive income, so that your money can grow even when you are unwell or bedridden

                Have you heard of this term? Passive income

                I have a family member who works in healthcare,similar to a nurse but the job here, is one of the most demanding jobs you could ever have. It's well respected, and has a lot of state benefits here but there are downsides to it of course.
                Yes, I’ve heard of passive income, I just have to figure out how to make some! I need to find a new job first, what I was doing before getting sick isn’t enough. It was too stressful, pay was too low and inconsistent and just not worth all the negatives.

                I was actually stressing about it when I got put in the hospital, but a lovely brother reminded me of “Al Hamdullilah”, and I’m not as worried. Just going to take it one step at a time and ask Allah to just guide me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                  You teach little kids, isn't that fun? 😂
                  That part is fine but everything else is a headache

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                    The weather is so nice today. We are entering the good months now alhamdullilah 😊
                    Wish I could say the same. It is so cold here but alhumdulillah at least we have heating and warm clothing.

                    Comment


                    • Everytime I log on I always hope it does not say to reset your password because of the 90 days rule.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                        Everytime I log on I always hope it does not say to reset your password because of the 90 days rule.
                        Lol it's not that bad :)

                        I've gotten used to it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                          My manager gave me a grocery trolley today, it was a free gift from buying some things from the store, he works in the store himself so he probably has gotten plenty

                          The first thing he asked me was " your mother goes to the grocery store, doesn't she? Does she need a trolley basket to carry things around when she goes out?"

                          Brand new, I'm so happy to get one, for free 😂

                          Comment


                          • --
                            Last edited by Ya'sin; 04-11-21, 10:55 PM.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                            Comment


                            • I have lost all hope. I wish i would die!
                              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

                              Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                                I have lost all hope. I wish i would die!
                                Dying without hope is the worst way to go. What has caused you to lose hope? Is it some attachment to this world?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X