Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Yes lol
    How long did it take for you to learn without having help?

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Of course. It’s so fun.
      My son likes it, but I’ve never done it before. Recently, I tried and it was awful 😣 I would like to learn so we have something fun to do together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

My son likes it, but I’ve never done it before. Recently, I tried and it was awful 😣 I would like to learn so we have something fun to do together.
        That’s so sweet 🥰

I think it depends on the person. I was able to do it almost instantly but my brother who is actually very athletic just cannot get the hang of it. He improved a bit with time but for some reason he cannot manage to do it. Maybe it has to do with how well you can balance. Have you ever gone roller blading before? It’s very similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

How long did it take for you to learn without having help?
          It's kinda like roller skating..It's been years since I went ice skating but like aelmo it didn't take me a long time alhamdulillah..

Keep trying and it will be fun for u and your son :)

Comment

• Its nice and coool. Alhamdulilah.

Comment

• I read the background story to sweet F.A it was horrifying. I think there has never been a time where you are ever really free and safe. Having tawakkul really does help you live with ease.

Comment

• There have been like 5 accounts that have been banned today. Is it all the same person?

Comment

• Has anyone found a Kindle to be a worthwhile purchase?

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                    There have been like 5 accounts that have been banned today. Is it all the same person?
                    yes it seems like the same girl making different accounts
                    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Dont fight it feel it.
                      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• There's an actual debate tomorrow about single mothers and divorcees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2
                          Anyone watched the widower

About this guy who marries woman after woman, takes out life insurance and then gets these women murdered

Thomas randolph… google him

Fascinating stuff
                          Is there a movie about this guy? 🎥🍿🔥

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                            There's an actual debate tomorrow about single mothers and divorcees.
                            Where and why

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
                              Has anyone found a Kindle to be a worthwhile purchase?
                              can't help but
                              I was told by one person it is worth it, they read alot in their spare time, I wanted one for years but I never got it
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bindipper
                                Has anyone found a Kindle to be a worthwhile purchase?
                                I had one years ago no good for pdfs so that counts out Islamic canvas books unless you purchase them from amazon in kindle format

Think @layla_ said she has one so she might know better as like I said been years since I had one

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X