Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

I guess you're right, the last episode of Tom and Jerry isn't for the faint hearted.
    I didn't even know they had a proper last episode, thought it was ongoing with the non stop chasing the mouse

Wouldn't mind watching it, Jerry was a little annoying but Tom, he didn't help himself
    I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wanted Jerry to get caught

It's the same with Sylvester and Tweedy, poor Sylvester suffered from lack of sleep and red eyes

They always made cats look dumb

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Is it the guillotine one?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I didn't even know they had a proper last episode, thought it was ongoing with the non stop chasing the mouse

Wouldn't mind watching it, Jerry was a little annoying but Tom, he didn't help himself
      I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wanted Jerry to get caught

It's the same with Sylvester and Tweedy, poor Sylvester suffered from lack of sleep and red eyes

They always made cats look dumb

Guys I'm not sure if there is a last episode or if it involves a guillotine. I just meant the mouse with my cat was jerry and so last episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

Guys I'm not sure if there is a last episode or if it involves a guillotine. I just meant the mouse with my cat was jerry and so last episode.
        Oh ok

Imagine if that was the last episode of Tom and Jerry, it would have been unforgettable
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• I've been thinking about something since Thursday

I didn't think I'd feel this way it's just not what I expected

Comment

• I will mention it within the appropriate thread

Comment

• I got a virtual interview on monday for a call centre job. On paper thr job looks good.

I hope i get it. Need a desk job now.
              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                I got a virtual interview on monday for a call centre job. On paper thr job looks good.

I hope i get it. Need a desk job now.
                In sha Allah it goes well

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

In sha Allah it goes well
                  In Sha Allah.
                  'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Need some samosas

Comment

• Was it zizou guy disguised as "Kadija" this time round?
                      Seems like the type to do that
                      That thread was funny lol

Comment

• Anyone watched the widower

About this guy who marries woman after woman, takes out life insurance and then gets these women murdered

Thomas randolph… google him

Fascinating stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                          Was it zizou guy disguised as "Kadija" this time round?
                          Seems like the type to do that
                          That thread was funny lol
                          No idea but there are people that come back on here with a new (includes both males and females) account or another old account because they don't want to use their existing other accounts There are different reasons people do this.

Personally, I find that odd because it's usually easy to see which username they were before. What is there to fear and why are people hiding under other usernames.

You really can't change who you are, your personality, style of post and thoughts, it will eventually slip up and 'expose' you.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Has anyone here been Ice Skating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                              Has anyone here been Ice Skating?
                              Yes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                                Has anyone here been Ice Skating?
                                Of course. It’s so fun.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X