Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres all the regulars on the random thread gone like faith reloaded and not evolved??
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• I would love to know the Islamic approach on the topic of cunning people.

even though I am aware that Muslim countries tend to have more cunning people in them (and any country that’s high context and maybe struggling)

Comment

• Obviously cunningness is valuable in battle
        but I’m talking the everyday person who needs to have the upper hand (it should be obvious what I meant)

Comment

• But these types of people might not make their cunningness obvious if anything it’s the opposite( no one will ever check them/successfully call them out. And no cunning does not necessarily equal evil.

Comment

• Maybe this is just a test b it I am living in a different universe to certain relatives and I know they will never allow me to live in a way similar to them in empowerment. Horrible feeling. The chance of that is slim but I feel a certain confusion in my life and can’t pinpoint it.
            anyways back to the question

Comment

• I don’t care if someone is cunning or like this or that. It’s the fact that their existence affects mine

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                wheres all the regulars on the random thread gone like faith reloaded and not evolved??

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

5omnbw.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
                    I don’t care if someone is cunning or like this or that. It’s the fact that their existence affects mine
                    Don't worry about what other people are saying oe doing just ler your actions do the talking. Conecnttrate on yourself!

Comment

• I've been removed from cashiering duties

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                        I've been removed from cashiering duties
                        Watch the master in action:

Comment

• Turms out the cashier ladies arent as cunning as I thought. I had to clear the air and talk to my supervisor in private about the issue. And when I told one of the cashier lady I was talking to him she assumed he was scolding me but it wasn't. She offered to bully him on my behalf, knowing she's that feisty and older than him, but that actually wasnt the case. It was just for me to better know whats going on with the deficit. Then that made me realize it wasnt what I thought of back then after all, it was just something about the way I've been working (according to him) and how I take things like money too lightly.

And the issue is there has been a deficit with the money since I stepped in, according to him (the muslim supervisor). It really stunned me inside and I felt so bad after wards. It was quite hurtful and a bit blunt how he said it but I think he just had a different take on it, I had mine too and said it to him. My cashier ladies (the nicer ones), seemed supportive of my decision and they dont seem the type to hold it against me, knowing I'm new.

Last night, I was about to sign off, then he was therr and told me I've been removed from cashiering and that it is no one's fault. I just kept quiet and listened in to how things are gomna change from now on.

Then back home I had a good cry and felt so bad afterwards, I couldnt stop crying in my sleep. He told me not to apologize, but I felt so bad, seeing how they dont have enough people to cover and thought me being a "degree holder" was a good fit. Because there was a deficit throughout my time where I did cashiering, it was such an awful feeling, knowing that you did something wrong and it did affect the numbers and you can see how it affected the team. I made so many silly mistakes but I had some colleagues tell me that happems when I'm new

I usually don't cry over work, but it's just weird to think that you think you know what you're doing but you're not like that at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Watch the master in action:

We need better scanners like those. Even customers complain about self check-out counters with the "slow" scanners. They get very frustrated with a lot of things over here lol

Guy seems nice in the video

Comment

• Forge ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Don't worry about what other people are saying oe doing just ler your actions do the talking. Conecnttrate on yourself!
                                That’s true
                                Sometimes you should be concerned because you don’t want to be confused and gaslit for the rest of your life but once you’ve picked up what you need to make sense of things then move on.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X