Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live now

Hell Revealed: Part 1 - Introduction | Dr. Mufti Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera

https://youtu.be/isWRm0RMiBY

Comment

• Just curious if any one here uses social media? I’ve went cold on Instagram for a couple weeks & might keep it that way. Miss the memes, but not the random suggestive photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by aa_ View Post
        Just curious if any one here uses social media? I’ve went cold on Instagram for a couple weeks & might keep it that way. Miss the memes, but not the random suggestive photos.
        I go on Fb and Ig but I dont post stuff..

Comment

• لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

— Saheeh International

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
            I'm just very tired.

Anyways who knows what will happen by the time my contract ends. Things might change. Inshallah all goes well.
            You know the drill Isthikara, Make dua in general and take action or stay put. Don't decay..! That's for the grave.

Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• The awkward moment when you have a relative nicknamed "Naazi" so my newsfeed is full of these "Happy birthday Nazi" messages lol- she's lucky her page wasn't taken down by the filters and algorithms.

(couldn't find the awkward moments thread so thought may as well say it here)
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                The awkward moment when you have a relative nicknamed "Naazi" so my newsfeed is full of these "Happy birthday Nazi" messages lol- she's lucky her page wasn't taken down by the filters and algorithms.

(couldn't find the awkward moments thread so thought may as well say it here)
                Lol! Her name prob means something nice in her native tongue or something

Comment

• The awkward momentn when you help a customer scan for his can of beers and you realize he's the guy that cooked your lunch

This guy runs a halal food stall right around the corner where I worked at, i bought my lunches from him, being the only halal food stalls around

is it all for business to run muslim-owned stalls now

Comment

• So nonchalant as he packs his beers lol

my supervisor om the other hand was giving tips on how to handle pork prpducts without gloves, using a small plasticbbag and flip it over the product as you pack it. No direct contact.

And with the left hand..even as the products roll in from my right.

Tricky

Comment

• Allah is sufficient for me as a disposer of my affairs. He knows what is good for me and I leave everything in his hands.
                      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
                        Lol! Her name prob means something nice in her native tongue or something
                        Yeah it's just her nickname it doesn't mean anything bad- it's just that it's spelt that way in English so to Europeans it would look really bad.

Comment

• Some days are rough. Some days are tough.

Comment

• Can't believe how quiet this place is today. Where is everyone?

Just checked my newsfeed. Looks like one of my fb friends went to the Anthony Joshua match. Does anyone know where that took place?

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                              Can't believe how quiet this place is today. Where is everyone?
                              When I was on here earlier I noticed that there was barely a page on new posts.

I’m just not in the mood these days.

Comment

Last edited by aelmo; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X